Mayhem Berserker Warrior Build Guide for Lost Ark
Swinging around a hulking piece of metal, the Berserker is packed with high damage skills which makes him a force to be reckoned with.
TheBerserker is an absolute powerhouse with a permanent attack speed, movement speed and damage buff at hand. This offsets the sluggish nature and makes them agile. It comes at the cost of some effective HP, though the benefits far outweigh the negatives.
Mayhem Berserker Strengths and Weaknesses
- High DPS
- Permament combat buff providing speed and damage
- Push Immunity on skills
- Long animation locks
- Full damage rotation takes several seconds
- Less effective health than Berserker's Technique
Berserker Skill Build
The following image shows the skill build of choice and the desired stats. There are three variants below depending on your available skill points.
Berserker Skill Rotation
While not having a static rotation, every dps window should be opened with. Not only does it provide damage to yourself and your party, but also boasts a massive crit chance buff with the use of . This should be followed up with any combination of the following skills:
- Strike Wave
In the event that you do not have those cooldowns available just use any other abilities to utilize the buffs from. You can also use with and to boost the crit rate and speed of the next followup attack.
Berserker Important Tripods
The tripods for Berserker are almost all set out for extra damage sincedoes not require gauge building. The most important tripods can be found on :
- provides a flat damage buff for the entire party
- grants you a massive crit chance buff for 6 seconds, further amplified by higher tripod levels.
- provides a high damage boost through in combination with Mayhems HP reduction.
- provides a high damage boost through also in combination with Mayhems HP reduction.
Berserker Stat Priority
Mayhem Berserkers have the choice to mix and match both Critical and Swiftnessto make up a build and playstyle they prefer.
- Critical — Increase your critical strike chance. If you run sets without crit rate it is recommened to invest more into the stat to offset the lack of critical strike sources.
- Swiftness — Improves the speed and cooldowns and pairs nicely with the identity from . This is the stat to go for players who use extra sources of crit such as set effects or card sets. Beware that the improved cooldowns may lead to mana hunger which can potentially leave you out of mana.
Example stat distributions are:
- 60% Critical, 40% Swiftness
- 50% Critical, 50% Swiftness
- 40% Critical, 60% Swiftness
You should try and find the stat combination that feels best for you and match your stats according to your own likings.
Berserker Pet Stats
The offensive stat of choice depends on your own build choice above. The simple rule here is: Your highest stat should be further boosted through your pet. The defensive option of choice is HP increase.
Berserker Gear Sets
The gearchoice goes hand in hand with the stat distrubition as mentioned above. For players who choose a high value of critical, the Harsh Oath is the preferred pick. Players who prioritize Swiftness will want to get the Preordained Dilligence set.
Berserker Gear Tripod Priority
Most of Berserkers skills are straight forward and will be equipped with damage improving tripods. The only exception here isdue to its all in one package buff/debuff loadout.
Increasingwill massively increase your damage output and should be top priority, thus making the keystone.
Theallows Berserkers to have a permanent buff and also comes with the special perk of reducing your max HP to 25% whilst granting extra damage reduction. This opens up options for other engravings otherwise not suitable.
- is a staple for any DPS and should be taken as the second Engraving.
- is a perfect fit with Mayhem as it will be permanently active, resulting in a free damage engraving without drawbacks.
- Both and are good options to further boost the damage output.
- is another suitable choice due to movement speed from the buff and Swiftness. Be aware that you will most likely not cap out by yourself unless you run a specific set or stats.
There are some alternative choices which may be cheaper or easier to build in, but are not best in slot or will be suboptimal:
- works well because of the built in speed. Due to Berserkers slow nature it may make it feel clunky again despite all the attackspeed.
- can be used in a pinch to increase your critical strike chance but is definitely not the best DPS engraving.
Runes are used to further offset the long animations and high commitment skills from Berserker. As such the most commonly equipped run is. Other runes can also be used but are not required to make Berserker functional.
increases your stagger, pairs well with to provide a good amount of Stagger burst.
works best on short cooldowns such as .
or can be used to to provide auxiliary bonuses such as speed or cooldown reduction. These options very much depend on playstyle and preference, so choose according to your liking.
is a staple for any DPS, especially for Berserkers. This is most often used on your longer casting abilities such as , , Strike Wave and .
Since Berserker is packed with alot of hard hitting abilities, setting up the gems is a fairly straight forward task. The following skills should use both damage and cooldown gems:
- Strike Wave
This leaves one slot unused and that should be used for a cooldown gem for
Berserker has alot of high damaging abilities but most of them make you stationary or require windups. Be ready to commit and always have an escape option at hand.
Almost every ability has Stagger, making Berserker ideal for Staggerchecks. Just make sure you actually have cooldowns available.
Due to the long cooldowns it is often smarter to find a rythm that matches withto maximise your damage output.
Dark Rush (your identity skill) has Stagger, Destruction and even Push immunity, make use of that in moments where you could be knocked down.
- 25 Aug. 2022: Guide update by Wilk.
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Lost Ark Spring Update Release Date Announced
- Lost Ark March Update Massive Release Notes
- Lost Ark Artist Subclass and 3 Special Events Preview - Coming March 15th
- Lost Ark Bot Banwave and Witcher Crossover Event
- Lost Ark December Update Release Notes: Wreck the Halls