TBC Classic Arcane Mage Phase 2 / Tier 5 Gear and Best in Slot
On this page, you will find the best Tier 5 PvE gear and best in slot items for your Arcane Mage in TBC Classic Phase 2.
Arcane Mage Phase 2 / Tier 5 Best in Slot List
This is a list of gear that is considered to be the best in each slot.
The list below is following the stat priority of Spell Hit until cap > Spell Damage = Intellect > Spell Haste > Spell Crit > Spirit and assumes no Hit chance raid buffs. You can see an explanation for this priority on our stats page for Arcane Mage below.
Other Arcane Mage Best in Slot Lists
If you are starting out as a freshly-leveled Arcane Mage, our pre-raid best in slot list is meant to give you an idea of non-raid items you can chase as a solo / pug player in preparation for raids.
Do note that items from Heroic dungeons or that require Primal Nethers (which are obtained from Heroics) can be harder to get than raid items due to their daily lockout. Some Heroic dungeons are also harder than most of Karazhan.
If your character is still progressing through the content of Tier 4 or is ready to take on Tier 6, then you may wish to consult their best in slot lists instead.
Phase 2 / Tier 5 Best in Slot Table
The items on the following list for Tier 5 come from TBC dungeons, professions, and reputation rewards. As world boss loot is very hard to get for most players, this set does not include any world boss loot. It also uses only crafted gems. The listed alternatives are almost as good as their Best in Slot counterparts.
If you have further questions about gemming and enchanting these items, our Arcane Mage Enchants and Gems page below provides more information.
- 07 Jan. 2022: Guide moved.
- The Burning Crusade Classic Character Clone Service Retiring Soon
- World First Classic Sunwell Plateau Kill Claimed by Old School
- The Sunwell Plateau Is Now Live on Burning Crusade Classic
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 5 Guides Now Live
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 5th
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 5 Arrives May 10th
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Healing Druids (Moonglow/NG) - Crit Chance
- Jolteon 1 - Pendulum of DOOM PvP - Level 39 BiS Enhancement Shaman TBC
- Jailer is in ICC!
- Icy Veins Talent Sequence Addon
- Shaman Tank comprehensive guide - Learn how to master World of Warcraft Classic Season of Mastery as a proficient Shaman Tank
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank