TBC Classic Fury Warrior Spec, Builds, and Talents
On this page, you will find out the best PvE talent choices and builds for your Fury Warrior in TBC Classic.
Fury Warrior Talent Builds for PvE
Fury Warrior talent builds are typically very precise, as you need to get specific talents in multiple different trees.
If you are looking for leveling builds, please refer to our leveling guide for Warriors.
Fury Warrior Raiding Talent Build
This is the standard Fury Warrior build. While there can be some difference between the filler points, the core build is the same.
Weapon Specialization Alternative
This spec is similar to the Death Wish version above, except it now gives up Improved Berserker Stance for Poleaxe Specialization, or whichever weapon you are using. This spec may be be useful in low gear if you can make up for the Hit loss from Precision.
Notable Talents for Fury Warriors
Here we go over some of the key talents that you will want to have if specializing in Fury.
- While Thunder Clap is not part of your normal rotation, having the improved version is nice for utility, especially when paired with a non-Warrior tank.
- Impale offers a nice DPS increase on your critical strikes.
- Improved Demoralizing Shout may need to be taken if no other Warrior has it in your raid.
- Sweeping Strikes is very good for cleaving and AoEing.
- The points invested in Precision can be removed from this depending on your gear level, and placed in other talents such as Improved Execute.
- Improved Berserker Stance increases your Attack Power by 10% and reduces threat generated by an additional 10% while in Berserker Stance, both things a Fury Warrior needs badly.
- Rampage gives you a 50 Attack Power increase, stacking up to 5 times. It is a nice little raw Attack Power boost.
There are no noteworthy Arms Warrior PvE talents found in the Protection tree.
- 27 Jun. 2022: Removed alternate talent build.
- 26 May 2021: Guide added.
- Season of Discovery Global Launch Times: When Does the Update Go Live?
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Honor Decay Removed In Season of Discovery and Classic Era
- Season of Discovery Launch Times
- Season of Discovery Will Launch With Fewer Realms
- Icecrown Citadel Player Buff Coming Early December
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Blizzard Explain Why Classic Hardcore Servers Are Down Longer