TBC Classic Fury Warrior Spell Summary
On this page, we present you with all spells and procs that you need to understand as a Fury Warrior in TBC Classic.
Here well discuss the basics of a Fury Warrior abilities, as well as what changes from Classic WoW, and all of the different uses certain abilities have.
Burning Crusade New and Updated Spells
Here are all of the abilities that got improved in Burning Crusade, as well as all of the new ones added in for Fury Warriors.
- Thanks to Stance Mastery you now keep up to 10 Rage when changing stances, by default.
- Whirlwind now attacks with both Main-Hand and Off-Hand weapons.
- Death Wish is now found in the Arms talent tree.
- Sweeping Strikes is now found in the Fury talent tree. It works on 10 attacks now, up from 5.
- Rampage is the new 41-talent point ability found in the Fury talent tree. It increases your Attack Power by 50, stacking up to 5 times. It lasts 30 seconds.
- Intervene can be used as a gap-closer to a friendly target. It requires Defensive Stance.
- Battle Stance can be used at the start of a pull for extra Rage.
- Defensive Stance should be used if you are taking high damage or want to use one of your utility abilities, such as Disarm or Intervene.
- Berserker Stance is where you should spend most of your time DPSing, as it gives you more Critical Strike chance and reduced threat generation.
These are the main abilities that you will be using frequently and should be very familiar with.
- Bloodthirst deals damage based on your Attack Power.
- Rampage, as mentioned above, is the new 41-talent point ability found in the Fury talent tree. It increases your attack power by 50, stacking up to 5 times. It lasts 30 seconds.
- Whirlwind is great for AoE and even used for single target.
- Heroic Strike deals damage on your next melee swing. Use it when you have over 60 Rage.
- Cleave deals damage to two enemies on your next melee swing.
- Execute is your finishing move, used on enemies below 20% health. The damage is not increased by weapon damage.
- Sweeping Strikes should be used in any AoE scenario to double your damage dealt.
- Bloodrage trades some health for Rage, on a 1-minute cooldown.
- Recklessness should be used with as many other cooldowns as possible. This is your big "kill everything" cooldown. It has a 30-minute cooldown that is shared with Retaliation and Shield Wall.
- Death Wish, should you choose this, increases your damage dealt for a short duration.
Crowd Control Abilities
While Fury Warriors are mostly known for bring only DPS, they do have a few options when it comes to debuffing enemies.
- Disarm is great against hard-hitting mobs or creatures with strong weapon-based attacks.
- Intimidating Shout can be used as a form of short crowd control, or even an interrupt.
- Hamstring can be used to slow mobs down if you need to get away, or prevent a mob from running far.
- Piercing Howl slows all nearby mobs' movement speed. It is great for dungeons.
- Pummel interrupts a cast.
- While Intercept will often be used as a gap-closer, it can also be used as a form of interrupt via the stun.
- Thunder Clap reduces attack speed of enemies by 10% (20% when talented).
- Demoralizing Shout reduces Attack Power of all nearby enemies. It can be improved through the Improved Demoralizing Shout talent.
- 26 May 2021: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2022 Financial Results
- EU Season of Mastery To Wrath Classic or Classic Era Transfers Now Live
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: November 1st
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: October 25th
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: October 24th
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: October 21st
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: October 20th
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: October 19th