TBC Classic Fury Warrior Stat Priority
On this page, you will find out the optimal PvE stat priority for your Fury Warrior in TBC Classic. We first present the stat priority, before delving into more complex explanations.
Fury Warrior Stat Priority
- Hit (to 6%, or 3% if there is a Balance Druid in the raid)
- Expertise (to 4.5%, the softcap for dodge with Weapon Mastery)
- Strength and Attack Power
- Critical Strike
Basic Stats for Fury Warriors
Hit Rating improves your chance to land most of your abilities. It takes 15.77 Hit Rating to get 1% Hit Chance. The melee Hit Cap is 9%, or 142 Hit Rating. Getting Hit Capped is one the highest DPS increases you can do. Aim to cap out through solid gear pieces without losing too many other main stats.
Expertise replaces weapon skills from Classic WoW, now reducing the chance that your attacks are parried and dodged. It takes 3.9423 Expertise Rating to gain 1 Expertise skill. Each point of Expertise skill will reduce the target's chance to dodge and parry your attacks by 0.25%.
Expertise is a very desired stat as it greatly increases the number of attacks that hit the boss, giving you a much higher damage output and Rage generation. Since mobs can dodge from behind, you will want some of this stat to reduce how often that occurs.
For level 73 mobs (bosses), the soft Expertise Cap is 6.5% dodge, or 26 Expertise skill (103 Expertise Rating). Getting this cap will completely remove dodges from your attack table, giving you a nice damage and Rage generation increase.
Strength and Attack Power
Strength and Attack Power directly increase the damage dealt by your attacks. 1 Strength will give you 2 Attack Power. These stats are very good, as they directly increase your damage done through attacks and Bloodthirst.
Critical Strike Rating
Critical Strike Rating simply increases your chance to land critical hits. It takes 22.0769 Critical Strike Rating to gain 1% Critical Strike Chance at level 70. Critical Strike Rating is your second-best DPS stat, and can sometimes even be a higher gain than Strength depending on your stats. More Critical Strike Chance is more Rage, more Flurry up-time, more damage output.
You will find yourself wearing plenty of Mail and Leather armor that has lots of Agility on i. Boosting this stat up is a good way to increase your Critical Strike Rating. Agility also has the added benefit of increasing your dodge chance, so if you happen to pull threat or get hit by a cleave, you will have a higher chance to avoid the attack.
- 33.0 Agility = 1% Critical Strike Chance
- 30.0 Agility - 1% Dodge Chance
Haste is one of the new stats introduced in the Burning Crusade. It essentially increases your attack speed. This stat is nice to grant more you more attacks, but typically is not worth focusing on stacking.
- 26 May 2021: Guide added.
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 5th
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 5 Arrives May 10th
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Burning Crusade Classic Post-Season 3 PvP Gear Acquisition Changes
- Recent Season of Mastery Bugs to Be Addressed
- Season of Mastery 1.14.3 PTR Dev Notes
- Healing Druids (Moonglow/NG) - Crit Chance
- Jolteon 1 - Pendulum of DOOM PvP - Level 39 BiS Enhancement Shaman TBC
- Jailer is in ICC!
- Icy Veins Talent Sequence Addon
- Shaman Tank comprehensive guide - Learn how to master World of Warcraft Classic Season of Mastery as a proficient Shaman Tank
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank