Warrior Leveling Guide From 1 to 70 for TBC Classic
Welcome to our Burning Crusade Classic Warrior leveling guide. Here we will help guide you through your Warrior's leveling journey toward Level 70.
In this section you will find our Warrior leveling guide. Check out the different specializations down below to find one that fits your desired playstyle.
General TBC Leveling Advice
Providing non-Hunter leveling advice is outside the scope of this article and is covered in our general TBC leveling guide.
Talents and Specializations for Leveling Warriors
Warriors have three talent trees: Arms, Fury, and Protection.
Arms is the generally-recommended leveling build, due to its consistency and flexibility when dealing with World PvP. This is the preferred leveling spec if you are leveling alone and are a poorly-geared character.
Fury is also viable to level with, and depending on your gear can be much faster than Arms. It does, however, have some randomness through Enrage and Flurry, as well as multiple missed attacks in a row causing low Rage gains.
Finally, Protection is much slower than the other two specs, due to its lower damage output. If you are going to be leveling in a group and dungeons, you may choose to spec into Protection and be the tank. Once you reach Level 50, your killing speed increases greatly.
For Warriors, there are a few quests you need to do to unlock the rest of your spells and abilities. At Level 10 you will want to do a quest to unlock your Defensive Stance and all the associated abilities. At Level 30 you will want to unlock your Berserker Stance through a class quest.
Alliance Defensive Stance
- Human — A Warrior's Training
- Dwarf/Gnome — Muren Stormpike
- Night Elf — Elanaria
Horde Defensive Stance
- Orc/Troll/Tauren — Veteran Uzzek
- Undead — Speak with Dillinger
Warriors can pick up this quest from their respective Warrior trainer.
- The Islander
Quickest Leveling Talents for Warriors
If you want to optimize your leveling speed, it is recommended that you use the Fury leveling build first for Cruelty and then Arms for Improved Overpower. Respec to the full Arms build at Level 40 for Mortal Strike and follow its recommended talent picks until you are Level 70.
Dungeon Leveling as a Warrior
One popular and efficient leveling strategy is dungeon grinding. Dungeons are much easier than people remember, they give higher experience, and with a solid group dungeons can match or even beat the experience-per-hour that questing gives.
If you choose to do this strategy, make sure to plan your spec according to your group's needs. They may need you to tank, or to provide some resource-free cleave damage.
Professions While Leveling
If your goal is to hit Level 70 as fast as possible, it is not recommended to pick up professions while leveling. However, some professions are very useful for either leveling or at Level 70, and can be worth the time investment while leveling.
First Aid is a must-have profession at max level due to the no-Mana-cost healing it provides, and essentially required for Warrior leveling; learning it early on can be useful while leveling. Herbalism, Mining, and Skinning all are great choices for making gold towards your first mount, and can also be useful for helping to level other important professions later on, such as taking Mining to help level Engineering.
Progressing your Warrior at Level 70
Once you reach level 70 and want to further improve your Warrior, make sure to check out our fully-detailed Warrior guides that can be found below:
- 19 May 2021: Guide added.
- Infinite A'dal Vs. Terokk Fist Fight - Brilliant Bug Use
- Bans Going Out for Ogri'la Quest Exploit, Up to 6 Months + Hilarious Hotfix Consequences
- Tempest Keep Classic Cleared World First by Salad Bakers in a Little Over an Hour
- Serpentshrine Cavern Classic Cleared in Under an Hour World First by Progress
- Burning Crusade Classic: Overlords of Outland Is Now Live!
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 2 "Not a Bug" List
- BCC Phase 2: Overlords of Outland Launch Delayed
- Overlords of Outland Guides for Burning Crusade Classic
- Shaman Tank Guide - Shaman Tanking in WoW
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Hunter Macros for TBC Cassic?
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- When will we see a pre-patch tbc page?
- Icecold (A) - Ashbringer EU
- Inner Circle Recruiting For TBC
- New onyxia kill time