TBC Classic Goldmaking: Farming Fel Armaments
Fel Armaments are a highly sought-after item for anyone who is trying to improve their reputation with the Aldor, or just needing Holy Dust (for which Fel Armaments can be exchanged) to enchant their shoulders.
Anyone who is max level can farm Fel Armaments with no prerequisites so this farm is great for those who are new to the game or those starting back up.
Fel Armament Farming
Fel Armament is an item that can be turned in to Ishanah for reputation if you are aligned with the Aldor in Shattrath City. Fel Armaments are a solid source of gold and are able to be farmed by all classes because they drop from mobs out in the world. Fel Armaments are highly sought-after because everyone on your server will end up as either Aldor or Scryers, causing the demand for them to be consistent as they are used to gain reputation with these factions.
There are two main spots we would recommend in order to farm Fel Armaments efficiently, but they can drop from all high level Demons throughout Outland.
Arklon Ruins is the first location we would recommend. The mobs you will encounter here are all Demons, so Paladin will have an especially easy time farming here. Arklon Ruins is located in Netherstorm, south east of Area 52.
There are two NPCs you will be killing for this farm.
- Artifact Seeker
- Felblade Doomguard
In addition to Fel Armaments, the mobs here will drop Mark of Sargeras, Mote of Shadow, Green/Blue/Epic items, raw gold, and Netherweave Cloth. All of these items can be sold to other players, but we would recommend using the Netherweave Cloth to create Netherweave Bags if you are a Tailor as opposed to selling the raw materials. If you are a Skinner, the Artifact Seekers can be skinned as well for additional materials.
Forgecamp Anger is the second location, found toward the north east of Blade's Edge Mountains, south of the bridge you would cross to go into Netherstorm. The mobs you will encounter here are all Demons, so Paladins will have an especially easy time farming here.
There are three NPCs you will be killing for this farm.
- Doomforge Engineer
- Doomforge Attendant
- Anger Guard
The same mentions regarding farming materials apply to these mobs as to the ones found in the Arklon Ruins.
- 03 Jun. 2021: Guide created.
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Infinite A'dal Vs. Terokk Fist Fight - Brilliant Bug Use
- Bans Going Out for Ogri'la Quest Exploit, Up to 6 Months + Hilarious Hotfix Consequences
- Tempest Keep Classic Cleared World First by Salad Bakers in a Little Over an Hour
- Serpentshrine Cavern Classic Cleared in Under an Hour World First by Progress
- Burning Crusade Classic: Overlords of Outland Is Now Live!
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 2 "Not a Bug" List
- BCC Phase 2: Overlords of Outland Launch Delayed
- Shaman Tank Guide - Shaman Tanking in WoW
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Hunter Macros for TBC Cassic?
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- When will we see a pre-patch tbc page?
- Icecold (A) - Ashbringer EU
- Inner Circle Recruiting For TBC
- New onyxia kill time