TBC Classic First Aid Profession and Leveling 1-375 Guide
First Aid is a very cheap, secondary profession that any character can learn. It is very useful for leveling and has strong benefits in endgame content. In this guide, we will go over the leveling path, materials needed, and different bandage types available for First Aid.
First Aid is one of the three secondary professions available to all players in TBC Classic. Because of this, it can be learned by all players without conflicting with other professions. The bandages it creates are themselves very useful as a Mana-free heal that can be used by any class. Warriors and Rogues will find these very useful, especially while leveling.
PvP and Raiding are other situations where bandages can and should be used frequently. Getting off a heal from a bandage can often be the difference between winning and losing a game in the Arena. In raids or dungeons, bandages can help your healer conserve Mana or even save your life in a sticky situation.
Healing from bandages works as a targeted channel-over-time. You can use a bandage on yourself, or a nearby ally. Any damage taken by the person being healed will completely stop the channel. After being healed by a bandage, you will get a debuff, Recently Bandaged, that prevents the use of bandages for 60 seconds.
Estimated Materials Needed
- 160 x Linen Cloth
- 125 x Wool Cloth
- 125 x Silk Cloth
- 100 x Mageweave Cloth
- 200 x Runecloth
- 120 x Netherweave Cloth
First Aid Training
Apprentice & Journeyman
You can learn First Aid from any First Aid trainer, which are found in capital cities. When you arrive at a major city, you can ask any city guard for directions and pick the First Aid trainer option under the professions section. This will mark its location on your map, allowing you to easily find them and get the First Aid skill.
To train past 150 skill, you need to buy and use Expert First Aid - Under Wraps. This item can be bought from:
- [H] Balai Lok'Wein in Dustwallow Marsh, around coordinates (37,30);
- [A] Deneb Walker in Arathi Highlands, around coordinates (27,59).
While at your trainer, you should also buy Manual: Heavy Silk Bandage and Manual: Mageweave Bandage, which will allow you to skill up to 225 when you are able to use them.
In order to unlock skill levels 225-300 in First Aid you need to first complete the Triage / Triage quest, which requires 225 First Aid skill and Level 35 or above. This quest is started by the following NPCs:
- [H] Doctor Gregory Victor in Arathi Highlands, around coordinates (73,37);
- [A] Doctor Gustaf VanHowzen, who is at the coordinates (68,49) in Dustwallow Marsh.
Triage requires you to save 15 patients without more than 6 deaths by bandaging them with Triage Bandage, which are provided during the quest. In order to hit this goal, you need to prioritize bandaging the most-injured NPCs first.
To train past 300 skill level, you need to buy and use Master First Aid - Doctor in the House. This item can be bought from:
- [H] Aresella in Hellfire Peninsula, around coordinates (26,62);
- [A] Burko in Hellfire Peninsula, around coordinates (22,39).
While at your trainer, you should also buy Manual: Netherweave Bandage and Manual: Heavy Netherweave Bandage, which will allow you to skill up to 375 when you are able to use them.
Leveling First Aid
Linen Bandage (1 x Linen Cloth)
Heavy Linen Bandage (2 x Linen Cloth)
Wool Bandage (1 x Wool Cloth)
Heavy Wool Bandage (2 x Wool Cloth)
Silk Bandage (1 x Silk Cloth)
Heavy Silk Bandage (2 x Silk Cloth)
Mageweave Bandage (1 x Mageweave Cloth)
Heavy Mageweave Bandage (2 x Mageweave Cloth)
Runecloth Bandage (1 x Runecloth)
Heavy Runecloth Bandage (2 x Runecloth)
Netherweave Bandage (1 x Netherweave Cloth)
Heavy Netherweave Bandage (2 x Netherweave Cloth)
Healing Amounts from Bandages
- Linen Bandage — Restores 66 health over 6 seconds.
- Heavy Linen Bandage — Restores 114 health over 6 seconds.
- Wool Bandage — Restores 161 health over 7 seconds.
- Heavy Wool Bandage — Restores 301 health over 7 seconds.
- Silk Bandage — Restores 400 health over 8 seconds.
- Heavy Silk Bandage — Restores 640 health over 8 seconds.
- Mageweave Bandage — Restores 800 health over 8 seconds.
- Heavy Mageweave Bandage — Restores 1,104 health over 8 seconds.
- Runecloth Bandage — Restores 1,360 health over 8 seconds.
- Heavy Runecloth Bandage — Restores 2,000 health over 8 seconds.
- Netherweave Bandage — Restores 2,800 health over 8 seconds.
- Heavy Netherweave Bandage — Restores 3,400 health over 8 seconds.
- 30 May 2021: Guide added.
- Free Character Moves from Firemaw
- The Burning Crusade Classic Character Clone Service Retiring Soon
- World First Classic Sunwell Plateau Kill Claimed by Old School
- The Sunwell Plateau Is Now Live on Burning Crusade Classic
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 5 Guides Now Live
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 5th
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 5 Arrives May 10th
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Healing Druids (Moonglow/NG) - Crit Chance
- Jolteon 1 - Pendulum of DOOM PvP - Level 39 BiS Enhancement Shaman TBC
- Jailer is in ICC!
- Icy Veins Talent Sequence Addon
- Shaman Tank comprehensive guide - Learn how to master World of Warcraft Classic Season of Mastery as a proficient Shaman Tank
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?