Warrior PvP Guides for TBC Classic
Welcome to our PvP Warrior hub for TBC Classic. Here you will find overviews of all viable PvP Warrior specs, learn about their strengths, weaknesses, and best consumables and professions, as well as macros and addons for Warriors.
You can also find links to the detailed specialization guides below.
Core Concepts for Warriors in PvP
When playing a Warrior in PvP there is only 1 real spec available:
- Arms focuses on improving damage dealt with 2-Handed weapons and reducing healing received with Mortal Strike. In addition, there are a few utility talents available, such as Improved Intercept and Second Wind that focus on your mobility and survivability.
Talent Builds for PvP Warriors
Arms Warrior PvP Talent Build
Your main playstyle will be playing slow and controlled. Aim to keep up your Mortal Strike and Hamstring debuffs on your current target. It is vital that these debuffs are kept up at all times if you are trying to consistently push damage out.
If you will be staying on your current target for a long period of time, make sure to apply 5 stacks of Sunder Armor to increase their Physical damage taken. Demoralizing Shout is a great tool to try and pull stealth users out with the help of the talent Booming Voice. It also helps reduce the melee damage dealt by your enemies, so make sure to use it against them.
Focus on your positioning. Warriors are often times focused down in PvP situations due to bad positioning as Charge and Intercept can often leave you far away from your team. Always be aware of your position and how far aware you are from your team. A large part of Warrior PvP gameplay is knowing when to retreat and when to push in.
If you are interested in PvPing as an Arms Warrior, check out our Arms Warrior PvP guide below!
Warrior PvP Best in Slot Gear
If you are PvPing as a Warrior, you will also need to know what gear to be going for. For that, check out our BiS PvP gear guide below!
Warrior PvP Macros and Addons
You can find our recommended macros and addons for Warrior PvP in the links below.
PvP Warrior Professions in TBC
Engineering is no longer nearly as good as it was in WoW Classic as only rocket boots and the shield belt can be used inside the Arena, but it is still the best profession for world PvP and Battlegrounds. The Epic goggles that will be coming in Season 2 are also great, especially due to their increased stealth detection perk.
Finally, Enchanting is always a recommended profession, as it increases your throughput with its ring enchants with no downsides.
PvP Warrior Consumables in TBC
Consumables are not as important in TBC as they used to be in WoW Classic, as Battlegrounds and World PvP are considerably less relevant with the introduction of the Arena.
In the Arena, you cannot use any sort of consumables and can only use the rocket boots and shield belt — both of which can fail — from Engineering.
The potions listed below have a 2-minute shared cooldown and do not work inside the Arena. Bandages work in the Arena, but apply a debuff that prevents the use of another bandage for 1 minute.
- Heavy Netherweave Bandage
- Super Healing Potion
- Free Action Potion
- Swiftness Potion
Warrior Arena Compositions
If you are interested in learning more about a variety of Arena compositions featuring a Warrior and its relative strength in PvP, please consult our guides on them below:
- 11 Aug. 2021: Guide created.
- The Fastest Claws on Azeroth: 520% Haste Bear
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Terror of Soul of Iron: Messages After Teremus Takes Down Many Players in Stormwind
- The First (Two) Hardcore/Soul of Iron Season of Mastery Level 60ies
- Ahn'Qiraj Event Ambushes Player, Then Runs Away
- Burning Crusade Classic: GCDtv Winter Brawl Registrations Now Open
- Jailer is in ICC!
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Hunter Macros for TBC Cassic?
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- When will we see a pre-patch tbc page?