Hunter Quests in WoW Classic
On this page, we cover the Hunter-specific quests in WoW Classic. There is only one major Hunter class quest that is worth doing, which is to tame your first pet at level 10.
Hunter Pet Quests
The quest to tame your first pet will become available at level 10 from any Hunter trainer. While the exact progression will not be identical between races and factions, the general steps are the same.
Before you can tame a pet of your own, you will be asked to tame certain animals using a Taming Rod. You will need to do this three times for three quests, which will each give you a specific animal to tame. These animals will generally be the most common animal type in the area, so they are usually easy to find. Once you tame all three pet types and complete the quests, you will learn Tame Beast to tame a pet of your own. You are not done quite yet though, you will then need to travel to the closest major city and talk to the Hunter trainer there, who will then teach you some more pet related spells. Once you find the Hunter trainer, you will have all the spells needed to tame and take care of your pet.
Hunter Rhok'delar Quests
Rhok'delar, Longbow of the Ancient Keepers is the best ranged weapon that you can get during phases 1 and 2 of WoW Classic. The quest line is quite long and involved, so we made a special guide for it.
Sunken Temple Quests
Starting at Level 50, this quest chain becomes available by just talking to a Hunter trainer in any major city. This quest chain is important since you will get Devilsaur Eye, which is the best on-use trinket that you will have access to for a long time.
- Pick up The Hunter's Charm from a class trainer in a major city.
- Travel to Azshara to find Ogtinc. Pick up the quest Courser Antlers from him.
- Kill Mosshoof Coursers until you get the two Perfect Courser Antlers that you need for the quest. These can be found all over the Northern and Southern parts of Azshara, but not in the center.
- Return to Ogtinc to get the next quest, Wavethrashing. You will need to bring back six Wavethrasher Scales, which drop from the Wavethrasher Hydras that can be found on the far North-East and far South-East shores.
- Return to Ogtinc to get The Green Drake, which requires you to travel to the Temple of Atal'Hakkar and do the dungeon to kill Morphaz. Once you kill Morphaz and loot his Tooth of Morphaz, you can return to Ogtinc.
- 26 Feb. 2020: Added Sunken Template quest.
- 26 Sep. 2019: Added Rhok'delar quest line.
- 23 Sep. 2019: Guide added.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- World's Fastest Naxxramas Speed Clear By Salad Bakers
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- The "Final Boss of Classic": Level 1 Raid Takes on Hogger
- We Might Be Hearing About Burning Crusade Classic by the End of the Year? (Rumor)
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- TBC Transition+
- [H][EU][Skullflame] Impact Recruiting to raid Naxx Wednesday and Sunday
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- Shadowlands Threads of Fate Question
- Power Word: Shield Macro
- Looking for an addon or someone to make it
- The Best PvP weapon in classic for a warrior ?
- [Q]Opener Trinket Swap