Hunter DPS Molten Core Gear and Best in Slot
On this page, you will find the best gear and best in slot items from Molten Core for your Hunter DPS in WoW Classic. For more gearing advice, please refer to our Hunter DPS Gearing and Best in Slot guide.
Hunter Raid Best in Slot (BiS) List for Molten Core / Onyxia's Lair
Hunter's Tier 1, Giantstalker Armor is an incredible set that will be your BiS setup for a long time if you are lucky enough to obtain all 8 pieces. While the 3 and 5 piece bonus do not provide any DPS benefit, the 8 piece bonus gives you 15% more damage on Multi-Shot and Volley, making it a very strong set in addition to providing an excellent assortment of stats compared to other pieces available. The set is so strong in fact, that once you have your full 8 pieces, you will not stop wearing it until you have the full 8 pieces of Tier 2 to replace it.
The list below contains gear from: raids, epic PvP sets (above rank 11) and world bosses, as well as some gear from dungeons and quests, when warranted.
|Quiver||BiS: Ancient Sinew Wrapped Lamina||From the same quest chain as Rhok'delar|
*While we are only listing the Horde versions of the PvP set and PvP reputation gear, equivalent versions can be found on the Alliance side, with the same requirements, cost and stats.
**You craft the shells using Engineering and exchange them for the arrows at an NPC in Orgrimmar or Ironforge.
You can find more Hunter BiS lists in our dedicated gear hub below.
- 12 Feb. 2020: Guide added.
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Update: April 19th
- WoW Classic Patch 1.13.7 Patch Notes
- Naxxramas World Record Speed Run and 24 Second Sapphiron Kill
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- WoW Token Added to Burning Crusade Classic Beta for China Only
- New Burning Crusade Beta Build: Premade Characters, Gear Vendors Removed & Item Changes
- World's Fastest Onyxia Speed Kill in WoW Classic
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Update: April 9th
- New onyxia kill time
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Chaos Recruiting for TBC Classic [H] [Herod]
- No one wants retris
- Shaman Tank Guide - Shaman Tanking in WoW
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- TBC Transition+
- Looking for guild with EARLY RAID TIMES