Tier 2.5 Hunter Set: Striker's Garb
Welcome to our guide for the Tier 2.5 Hunter set called Striker's Garb, which drops in AQ40. We will show you how it looks, where to get it, and what bonuses it gives you.
Striker's Garb Appearance
Striker's Garb Set Pieces
You can obtain this set by completing various quests given to you by Andorgos, Kandrostrasz, and Vethsera, who can be found inside the AQ40 (35.6, 45.5) and spawn after you defeat The Prophet Skeram, the first boss of in the raid.
The quests require the collection of tokens from bosses in the raid. You must also collect BoE idols and scarabs that drop from trash mobs, and earn various stages of reputation with the Brood of Nozdormu.
|Striker's Diadem||Vek'lor's Diadem dropped by Emperor Vek'lor||2 Idol of Strife||5 Bronze Scarabs, 5 Ivory Scarabs||Friendly|
|Striker's Pauldrons||Qiraji Bindings of Command dropped by Princess Huhuran/Viscidus||2 Idol of War||5 Crystal Scarabs, 5 Ivory Scarabs||Neutral|
|Striker's Hauberk||Carapace of the Old God dropped by C'Thun||2 Idol of Life||5 Clay Scarabs, 5 Gold Scarabs||Honored|
|Striker's Leggings||Skin of the Great Sandworm dropped by Ouro||2 Idol of the Sun||5 Bone Scarabs, 5 Silver Scarabs||Friendly|
|Striker's Footguards||Qiraji Bindings of Command dropped by Princess Huhuran/Viscidus||2 Idol of Life||5 Bone Scarabs, 5 Stone Scarabs||Neutral|
Please refer to our AQ40 raid guide for more information about how to defeat the bosses.
Striker's Garb Set Bonuses
Wearing more pieces of the Striker's Garb set will grant the following bonuses to your character.
- 3-Piece Bonus — Reduces the cost of your Arcane Shots by 10%.
- 5-Piece Bonus — Reduces the cooldown of your Rapid Fire ability by 2 minutes.
Please refer to our gear guides for Hunters to see how good this set and its bonuses are for your spec and class.
- 16 Jul. 2020: Guide added.
In The Same Category
- Blizzard Discusses WoW Token in Classic
- WoW Token Added to Wrath Classic
- Wrath Classic Joyous Journeys 50% Experience Buff Is Back!
- Wrath Classic Patch 3.4.2 PTR Notes: May 18th
- Death Heat Map for Hardcore Characters and Their Killers
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Blizzard Announces Hardcore Classic
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look