Tier 1 Hunter Set: Giantstalker Armor
Welcome to our guide for the Tier 1 Hunter set: Giantstalker Armor, which drops entirely from the Molten Core raid. We will show you how it looks, tell you where to get it and what bonuses it gives you.
Giantstalker Armor's Appearance
Giantstalker Armor's Set Pieces
Giantstalker Armor contains the following 8 pieces that all drop in Molten Core.
- Giantstalker's Helmet — Dropped by Garr
- Giantstalker's Epaulets — Dropped by Sulfuron Harbinger
- Giantstalker's Breastplate — Dropped by Golemagg the Incinerator
- Giantstalker's Bracers (BoE) — Dropped by Molten Core trash
- Giantstalker's Gloves — Dropped by Shazzrah
- Giantstalker's Belt (BoE) — Dropped by Molten Core trash
- Giantstalker's Leggings — Dropped by Magmadar
- Giantstalker's Boots — Dropped by Gehennas
Please refer to our Molten Core guides for more information about the instance and how to defeat the bosses.
Giantstalker Armor's Set Bonuses
Wearing more pieces of the Giantstalker Armor set will convey the following bonuses to your character.
- Improved Mend Pet (3-Piece Bonus) — Increases the range of your Mend Pet spell by 50% and the effect by 10%. Also reduces the cost by 30%.
- Nature's Ally (5-Piece Bonus) — Increases your pet's stamina by 30 and all spell resistances by 40.
- Improved Volley and Multishot (8-Piece Bonus) — Increases the damage of Multi-shot and Volley by 15%.
Please refer to our gear guide for Hunters to see how good this set is for your spec and class.
- 10 Jan. 2020: Assets updated.
- 07 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- World's Fastest Onyxia Speed Kill in WoW Classic
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Update: April 9th
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Raid Testing: April 13 - 15
- Daily Instance Cap is Over 50 on The Burning Crusade Classic Beta
- Sealed Packages Added on the Burning Crusade Classic Beta
- Burning Crusade Classic Boost Quests: Brand New BC Content
- New Burning Crusade Classic Build: Cap Raised to Level 70 & More
- New onyxia kill time
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Chaos Recruiting for TBC Classic [H] [Herod]
- No one wants retris
- Shaman Tank Guide - Shaman Tanking in WoW
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- TBC Transition+
- Looking for guild with EARLY RAID TIMES