PvP Honor Shaman Rare Set
Welcome to our guide for the Rare PvP Shaman set: Champion's Earthshaker, obtained through the Honor System in Phase 2. We will show you how it looks, tell you where to get it and what bonuses it gives you.
Champion's Earthshaker (Rare Shaman PvP Set)
Shamans can purchase the Warlord's Raiment set pieces from First Sergeant Hola'mahi, the Horde Armor Quartermaster, found in Hall of Legends (Orgrimmar).
Champion's Earthshaker Appearance
Champion's Earthshaker Set Pieces
Champion's Earthshaker contains the following six pieces of armor:
- Blood Guard's Mail Grips: Requires PvP Rank 7;
- Blood Guard's Mail Walkers: Requires PvP Rank 7;
- Legionnaire's Mail Chestpiece: Requires PvP Rank 8;
- Legionnaire's Mail Leggings Requires PvP Rank 8;
- Champion's Mail Helm: Requires PvP Rank 10;
- Champion's Mail Shoulders: Requires PvP Rank 10.
Champion's Earthshaker Set Bonuses
Wearing more pieces of the Champion's Earthshaker set will convey the following bonuses to your character:
- Attack Power 40 (2-Piece Bonus): Increases Attack Power by 40;
- Shaman Shock Crit Bonus (4-Piece Bonus): Improves your chance to get a critical strike with all Shock spells by 2%;
- Increased Stamina 15 (6-Piece Bonus): Increases Stamina by 15.
- 10 Feb. 2020: Page added.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- World's Fastest Naxxramas Speed Clear By Salad Bakers
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- The "Final Boss of Classic": Level 1 Raid Takes on Hogger
- We Might Be Hearing About Burning Crusade Classic by the End of the Year? (Rumor)
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- TBC Transition+
- [H][EU][Skullflame] Impact Recruiting to raid Naxx Wednesday and Sunday
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- Shadowlands Threads of Fate Question
- Power Word: Shield Macro
- Looking for an addon or someone to make it
- The Best PvP weapon in classic for a warrior ?
- [Q]Opener Trinket Swap