PvP Honor Sets
Welcome to our Honor Sets guide for WoW Classic. Here, you will learn everything you need to know about Honor Sets that are available in Phase 2 of Classic WoW.
- Honor Sets are comprised of six pieces of armor;
- There are two types of Honor Sets based on quality — Rare and Epic;
- Wearing two, four, and six set pieces provides various set bonuses for your character;
- Honor Sets come with a unique appearance for each faction.
Phase 2 marks the start of the Honor System, including Honorable Kills, Dishonorable Kills, PvP titles, and gear. You can read more about that in our dedicated page.
How to Obtain Honor Sets
Honor Sets are gated behind various ranks in the new PvP Honor System:
- You must reach ranks 7, 8, and 10 to unlock the individual Rare quality pieces of the Rare Honor Set;
- The Epic quality Honor Set pieces become available at ranks 12 and 13.
Note that acquiring Honor Sets requires some serious time investment and the armor pieces can be purchased from PvP vendors in Orgrimmar and Stormwind when you reach the desired rank in PvP.
- First Sergeant Hola'mahi is the Horde Armor Quartermaster found in Hall of Legends (Orgrimmar);
- Sergeant Major Clate, the Alliance Armor Quartermaster, can be found in Champion's Hall (Stormwind).
Honor Sets have a different appearance for each faction, but the same stats and set bonuses.
List of Honor Sets
Two types of faction sets are available based on quality (Rare/Epic) and below, you will find a list of thumbnails and names for all the sets. Clicking on them will take you to that set's specific page.
- 10 Feb. 2020: Page added.
- From the Vault: The Burning Crusade Classic Collection
- Big Consecration Threat Bug Causing Havoc in BCC
- Free Character Moves for Burning Crusade Classic Realms End June 15
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: June 11th
- Burning Crusade Classic Auction House Updates and Fixes
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: June 9th
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: June 8th
- [A][Benediction]GANGLAND LF Skilled PvP Players For TBC
- Hunter Macros for TBC Cassic?
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- When will we see a pre-patch tbc page?
- Icecold (A) - Ashbringer EU
- Inner Circle Recruiting For TBC
- New onyxia kill time