PvP Honor Sets
Welcome to our Honor Sets guide for WoW Classic. Here, you will learn everything you need to know about Honor Sets that are available in Phase 2 of Classic WoW.
- Honor Sets are comprised of six pieces of armor;
- There are two types of Honor Sets based on quality — Rare and Epic;
- Wearing two, four, and six set pieces provides various set bonuses for your character;
- Honor Sets come with a unique appearance for each faction.
Phase 2 marks the start of the Honor System, including Honorable Kills, Dishonorable Kills, PvP titles, and gear. You can read more about that in our dedicated page.
How to Obtain Honor Sets
Honor Sets are gated behind various ranks in the new PvP Honor System:
- You must reach ranks 7, 8, and 10 to unlock the individual Rare quality pieces of the Rare Honor Set;
- The Epic quality Honor Set pieces become available at ranks 12 and 13.
Note that acquiring Honor Sets requires some serious time investment and the armor pieces can be purchased from PvP vendors in Orgrimmar and Stormwind when you reach the desired rank in PvP.
- First Sergeant Hola'mahi is the Horde Armor Quartermaster found in Hall of Legends (Orgrimmar);
- Sergeant Major Clate, the Alliance Armor Quartermaster, can be found in Champion's Hall (Stormwind).
Honor Sets have a different appearance for each faction, but the same stats and set bonuses.
List of Honor Sets
Two types of faction sets are available based on quality (Rare/Epic) and below, you will find a list of thumbnails and names for all the sets. Clicking on them will take you to that set's specific page.
- 10 Feb. 2020: Page added.
- Rockbiter and Windfury Weapon at the Same Time (or Flametongue or Frostbrand)
- Starting Zone Heroes: Gorak's Guide to Classic
- WoW Classic Phase 5 Hotfixes: August 7th
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- WoW Classic Hotfixes: August 5th
- EU Guilds Down C'thun in Under an Hour, 1.5 for Full Clear, Progress EU No.1
- Frost Wands Not Working on Viscidus?
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- [Q]Opener Trinket Swap
- Looking for real help
- Smite Priest DPS Guide
- A casual, social and troll free community for players of all levels!
- [Scholomance SOLO] Warlock, World First ?
- What happened to the UI community?
- Shaman Tank Guide - Serious Look at Shaman Tanking in World of Warcraft