Tier 2 Shaman Set: The Ten Storms
The Ten Storms' Appearance
The Ten Storms' Set Pieces
The following 6 pieces of armor drop in Blackwing Lair:
- Bracers of Ten Storms — Dropped by Razorgore the Untamed;
- Belt of Ten Storms — Dropped by Vaelastrasz the Corrupt;
- Greaves of Ten Storms — Dropped by Broodlord Lashlayer;
- Gauntlets of Ten Storms — Dropped by Firemaw, Ebonroc, and Flamegor;
- Epaulets of Ten Storms — Dropped by Chromaggus;
- Breastplate of Ten Storms — Dropped by Nefarian.
The following armor piece drops in Molten Core:
The following armor piece drops in Onyxia's Lair:
Please refer to our respective raid guides for more information about the instances and how to defeat the bosses.
The Ten Storms' Set Bonuses
Wearing more pieces of the Ten Storms set will convey the following bonuses to your character.
- Improved Chain Heal (3-Piece Bonus) — Increases the amount healed by Chain Heal to targets beyond the first by 30%.
- Increased Critical Spell Nature (5-Piece Bonus) — Improves your chance to get a critical strike with Nature spells by 3%.
- Lightning Shield (8-Piece Bonus) — When you cast a Healing Wave or Lesser Healing Wave, there is a 25% chance the target also receives a free Lightning Shield that causes 50 Nature damage to attacker on hit.
Please refer to our gear guides for Shamans to see how good this set and its bonuses are for your spec and class.
- 10 Feb. 2020: Page added.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Blizzard Explain Why Classic Hardcore Servers Are Down Longer
- WoW Classic Patch 1.15.0 Notes
- Classic Era and Hardcore Patch 1.15.0 Known Issues List
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- Classic Era Patch 1.15.0 PTR Notes
- Classic Account Suspensions for October 2023
- Icy Veins WoW Classic Interview: Discoveries and Runes, LFR, ICC Nerfs and Much More