Tier 1 Shaman Set: Earthfury Raiment
Welcome to our guide for the Tier 1 Shaman set: Earthfury Raiment, which drops entirely from the Molten Core raid. We will show you how it looks, tell you where to get it and what bonuses it gives you.
Earthfury Raiment's Appearance
Earthfury Raiment's Set Pieces
The Earthfury contains the following 8 pieces that all drop in Molten Core.
- Earthfury Helmet — Dropped by Garr
- Earthfury Epaulets — Dropped by Baron Geddon
- Earthfury Vestments — Dropped by Golemagg the Incinerator
- Earthfury Bracers (BoE) — Dropped by Molten Core trash
- Earthfury Gauntlets — Dropped by Gehennas
- Earthfury Belt (BoE) — Dropped by Molten Core trash
- Earthfury Legguards — Dropped by Magmadar
- Earthfury Boots — Dropped by Lucifron
Please refer to our Molten Core guides for more information about the instance and how to defeat the bosses.
Earthfury Raiment's Set Bonuses
Wearing more pieces of the Earthfury Raiment set will convey the following bonuses to your character.
- Increased Totem Radius (3-Piece Bonus) — The radius of your totems that affect friendly targets is increased to 30 yd.
- Mana Surge (5-Piece Bonus) — After casting your Healing Wave or Lesser Healing Wave spell, gives you a 25% chance to gain Mana equal to 35% of the base cost of the spell.
- Chain Healing Wave (8-Piece Bonus): Your Healing Wave will now jump to additional nearby targets. Each jump reduces the effectiveness of the heal by 80%, and the spell will jump to up to two additional targets.
Please refer to our gear guides for Shamans to see how good this set and its bonuses are for your spec and class.
- 07 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Detailed Honor System Clarifications and Stats Issues Addressed
- Are Paid Character Transfers Coming Soon?
- Honor Calculation Bug Clarifications: December 1st
- Blizzard Black Friday Sales 2019
- Diablo 2 Upscaled Intro Cutscene + Creation of Sanctuary Animated Fan Cinematic
- WoW Classic Honor Calculation Bug
- Quests Completed for Classic
- Weapon swing Timers
- Shaman Tank Guide - Serious Look at Shaman Tanking in World of Warcraft
- Pet Talent redo
- Classic honor system
- Pet Aggro vs Hunter Aggro
- Classic: Lock Spell Damage question
- New Expansion