Tier 1 Shaman Set: Earthfury Raiment
Welcome to our guide for the Tier 1 Shaman set: Earthfury Raiment, which drops entirely from the Molten Core raid. We will show you how it looks, tell you where to get it and what bonuses it gives you.
Earthfury Raiment's Appearance
Earthfury Raiment's Set Pieces
The Earthfury contains the following 8 pieces that all drop in Molten Core.
- Earthfury Helmet — Dropped by Garr
- Earthfury Epaulets — Dropped by Baron Geddon
- Earthfury Vestments — Dropped by Golemagg the Incinerator
- Earthfury Bracers (BoE) — Dropped by Molten Core trash
- Earthfury Gauntlets — Dropped by Gehennas
- Earthfury Belt (BoE) — Dropped by Molten Core trash
- Earthfury Legguards — Dropped by Magmadar
- Earthfury Boots — Dropped by Lucifron
Please refer to our Molten Core guides for more information about the instance and how to defeat the bosses.
Earthfury Raiment's Set Bonuses
Wearing more pieces of the Earthfury Raiment set will convey the following bonuses to your character.
- Increased Totem Radius (3-Piece Bonus) — The radius of your totems that affect friendly targets is increased to 30 yd.
- Mana Surge (5-Piece Bonus) — After casting your Healing Wave or Lesser Healing Wave spell, gives you a 25% chance to gain Mana equal to 35% of the base cost of the spell.
- Chain Healing Wave (8-Piece Bonus): Your Healing Wave will now jump to additional nearby targets. Each jump reduces the effectiveness of the heal by 80%, and the spell will jump to up to two additional targets.
Please refer to our gear guides for Shamans to see how good this set and its bonuses are for your spec and class.
- 10 Jan. 2020: Assets updated.
- 07 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Update: April 19th
- WoW Classic Patch 1.13.7 Patch Notes
- Naxxramas World Record Speed Run and 24 Second Sapphiron Kill
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- WoW Token Added to Burning Crusade Classic Beta for China Only
- New Burning Crusade Beta Build: Premade Characters, Gear Vendors Removed & Item Changes
- World's Fastest Onyxia Speed Kill in WoW Classic
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Update: April 9th
- New onyxia kill time
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Chaos Recruiting for TBC Classic [H] [Herod]
- No one wants retris
- Shaman Tank Guide - Shaman Tanking in WoW
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- TBC Transition+
- Looking for guild with EARLY RAID TIMES