Damien

Legendary Warrior C'Thun Anti-Aggro Standard

9 posts in this topic

Only 11 games in with this deck, but I feel like I want to play a Revenge, perhaps cutting one Blood to Ichor. Thoughts?

57 minutes ago, mgoetze said:

Only 11 games in with this deck, but I feel like I want to play a Revenge, perhaps cutting one Blood to Ichor. Thoughts?

If you feel like you need more 1 damage aoe's other than Ravaging Ghoul, then yeah why not.

I don't think that Blood To Ichor is the right card to cut. This card can give you insane tempo on turn 2, if your opponent plays something like Tunnel TroggArgent SquireVoidwalker. The 2/2 Slime is also a really nice body to have.

If i were you, i would cut Slam, seems like the most flexible card in the deck to me, and as i see in the replacements section, Sottle agrees as well.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, CodeRazor said:

If you feel like you need more 1 damage aoe's other than Ravaging Ghoul, then yeah why not.

I don't think that Blood To Ichor is the right card to cut. This card can give you insane tempo on turn 2, if your opponent plays something like Tunnel TroggArgent SquireVoidwalker. The 2/2 Slime is also a really nice body to have.

If i were you, i would cut Slam, seems like the most flexible card in the deck to me, and as i see in the replacements section, Sottle agrees as well.

Definitely the better choice, good suggestion.

I don't have Justicar and Sylvanas... can i still play this deck pls?

On 11/8/2016 at 9:43 AM, Fuky said:

I don't have Justicar and Sylvanas... can i still play this deck pls?

Justicar is a pretty vital card, honestly. As soon as it is played, it allows you to simply out-"heal" the enemy. Without it, you will lose pretty much every Warrior mirror matchup unless you get a lucky, very early C'thun that isn't removed. Unfortunately, without Sylvanas too, it's unlikely they won't have removal for C'thun. 

What card should I add if i don't have Twin emperor veklor?

4 hours ago, Guest 4Prod1gy said:

What card should I add if i don't have Twin emperor veklor?

Bog Creeper. A high health taunt is required in this type of deck.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor