Blood To Ichor — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Blood To Ichor is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Blood to Ichor is a fantastic utility card for a Warrior deck. It provides much of the same utility as Cruel Taskmaster in terms of activating Execute, Grim Patron, or Acolyte of Pain, while putting a 2/2 minion into play, but does so at the cost of only 1 Mana.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Blood to Ichor is used in both Patron Warrior and Midrange/Tempo Warrior as an activator for various cards and an early option for board Tempo. In Control warrior it is still often considered strong as a replacement for Cruel Taskmaster or Slam.
Blood to Ichor is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Blood To Ichor
Arcane Giant Grim Patron Warrior Wild Un'Goro Deck 4 weapons, 16 spells, 10 minions
|4,400||Apr 02 2017|
Midrange Tempo Warrior Wild Un'Goro Deck 4 weapons, 10 spells, 16 minions
|8,980||Apr 02 2017|
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!