Table of Contents
Argent Squire is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Argent Squire is a strong 1-drop minion that can be a good starting point for your Mana curve. Many 1-drop minions are very fragile, and can be removed extremely easily. Argent Squire's Divine Shield however, means that it will usually require two attacks to remove, meaning it will quite often stick to the board long enough to be buffed or make a favourable trade.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Argent Squire can be used in decks that aim to flood the board with lots of small minions, and then use buff effects to create an advantage. It can also be powerful as an Anti-Aggro tech card in a Control or Midrange deck, but it has been outclassed in this regard by the addition of cards like Zombie Chow and Haunted Creeper to the game.
In Arena, Argent Squire can be a reasonable pick since it is difficult to remove from the board for its Mana cost. However, 1 power is extremely low impact, and you will often find your Argent Squire unable to trade with anything effectively. If your Arena deck contains multiple buff effects already, you can consider picking Argent Squire more highly.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Jambre's Rank 1 UK Midrange Paladin Deck
- Menagerie Aggro Rogue Deck
- Finja Murloc Aggro Rogue Deck
- Aggro Pirate Rogue Deck
- Aggro Rogue Deck
- Pirate Aggro Rogue Wild Deck
- Cheap Tempo Rogue Wild Deck
- Totem Shaman Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Living Mana Aggro Druid Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Budget Zoo Warlock Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Discard Zoo Warlock Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Budget Aggro Jade Shaman Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Aggro Paladin Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Budget Aggro Paladin Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Aggro Shaman Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Hybrid Jade Shaman Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Aggro Jade Shaman Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Aggro Jade Shaman (No Doomhammer) Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Kazakus Zoo Warlock Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Kaleidosaur Paladin Quest Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Face Secret Hunter Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Cheap Aggro Beast Druid Wild Deck
- Cheap Shaman Wild Deck
- Cheap The Steel Sentinel Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Lady Naz'jar Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Razorgore the Untamed Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Razorgore the Untamed Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???