Argent Squire — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Argent Squire is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Divine Shield on Argent Squire means that it is a great 1-drop in decks that contain buffs. Such decks often require minions to stick around for as long as possible, and the fact that Argent Squire needs to be hit twice to die means that the owner can usually build up a wide board reasonably easily if the Squire is played on Turn 1.
Argent Squire is particularly good in decks with multiple buffs, or decks which rely on going very wide. This means that it often goes in Zoo variants, which buff using Corpsetaker.or , or in cheap Paladin decks which use . Since the release of Knights of the Frozen Throne, Argent Squire also finds a home in decks which include
Argent Squire's worth in Arena is very variable, depending on the rest of your deck. If you have several buff effects, or cards that synergise with Divine Shield, then Argent Squire can be a strong card. With no backup at all, then it is reasonably weak. As a first pick, it is a little above average. As the Squire is not strong enough to build an entire deck around, taking it early leaves you at the mercy of your draft to some extent.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards