Argent Squire — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Argent Squire is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Divine Shield on Argent Squire means that it is a great 1-drop in decks that contain buffs. Such decks often require minions to stick around for as long as possible, and the fact that Argent Squire needs to be hit twice to die means that the owner can usually build up a wide board reasonably easily if the Squire is played on Turn 1.
Argent Squire is particularly good in decks with multiple buffs, or decks which rely on going very wide. This means that it often goes in Zoo variants, which buff using Corpsetaker.or , or in cheap Paladin decks which use . Since the release of Knights of the Frozen Throne, Argent Squire also finds a home in decks which include
Argent Squire's worth in Arena is very variable, depending on the rest of your deck. If you have several buff effects, or cards that synergise with Divine Shield, then Argent Squire can be a strong card. With no backup at all, then it is reasonably weak. As a first pick, it is a little above average. As the Squire is not strong enough to build an entire deck around, taking it early leaves you at the mercy of your draft to some extent.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck