Voidwalker — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Voidwalker is a Warlock-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Voidwalker is an excellent starting point for minion based decks that play numerous buff cards. Due to its high health pool, it can trade efficiently with many early-game minions if you are able to buff its attack. You should generally not include Voidwalker in your deck unless you have buffs for it, as its low power will rarely have an effect on the board.
Voidwalker is a key component of aggressive, minion based Warlock decks. But beyond this, it does not have a strong enough impact on the game to include in your deck.
Voidwalker is a reasonable card in Arena, but if played on turn 1, it is quite common for it to be immediately contested by a 3/2 minion from your opponent. If you have numerous buffs likeor in your deck, then you can draft Voidwalker more highly.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards