Voidwalker — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Voidwalker is a Warlock-only minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 36 and 38 with Warlock. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Voidwalker is an excellent starting point for minion based decks that play numerous buff cards. Due to its high health pool, it can trade efficiently with many early-game minions if you are able to buff its attack. You should generally not include Voidwalker in your deck unless you have buffs for it, as its low power will rarely have an effect on the board.
2. Constructed Play
Voidwalker is a key component of aggressive, minion based Warlock decks. But beyond this, it does not have a strong enough impact on the game to include in your deck.
Voidwalker is a reasonable card in Arena, but if played on turn 1, it is quite common for it to be immediately contested by a 3/2 minion from your opponent. If you have numerous buffs like Abusive Sergeant or Dire Wolf Alpha in your deck, then you can draft Voidwalker more highly.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Zoo Warlock Deck
- Cheap The Crone Zoo Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Mid-Budget Maloriak Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Razorgore the Untamed Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Basic Razorgore the Untamed Warlock Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic Rend Blackhand Warlock Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic Highlord Omokk Warlock Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic Baron Geddon Warlock Deck (Normal Mode)
- Cheap Baron Geddon Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Deathrattle Rogue
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard
- Spell Damage Mage
- Even Rogue
- Control Warlock
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Warlock Dungeon Run
- Pull of the Day