Voidwalker — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Voidwalker is a Warlock-only minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 36 and 38 with Warlock. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Voidwalker is an excellent starting point for minion based decks that play numerous buff cards. Due to its high health pool, it can trade efficiently with many early-game minions if you are able to buff its attack. You should generally not include Voidwalker in your deck unless you have buffs for it, as its low power will rarely have an effect on the board.
Voidwalker is a key component of aggressive, minion based Warlock decks. But beyond this, it does not have a strong enough impact on the game to include in your deck.
Voidwalker is a reasonable card in Arena, but if played on turn 1, it is quite common for it to be immediately contested by a 3/2 minion from your opponent. If you have numerous buffs likeor in your deck, then you can draft Voidwalker more highly.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens