Voidwalker — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Voidwalker is a Warlock-only minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 36 and 38 with Warlock. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Voidwalker is an excellent starting point for minion based decks that play numerous buff cards. Due to its high health pool, it can trade efficiently with many early-game minions if you are able to buff its attack. You should generally not include Voidwalker in your deck unless you have buffs for it, as its low power will rarely have an effect on the board.
Voidwalker is a key component of aggressive, minion based Warlock decks. But beyond this, it does not have a strong enough impact on the game to include in your deck.
Voidwalker is a reasonable card in Arena, but if played on turn 1, it is quite common for it to be immediately contested by a 3/2 minion from your opponent. If you have numerous buffs likeor in your deck, then you can draft Voidwalker more highly.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens