Voidwalker — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Voidwalker is a Warlock-only minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 36 and 38 with Warlock. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Voidwalker is an excellent starting point for minion based decks that play numerous buff cards. Due to its high health pool, it can trade efficiently with many early-game minions if you are able to buff its attack. You should generally not include Voidwalker in your deck unless you have buffs for it, as its low power will rarely have an effect on the board.
Voidwalker is a key component of aggressive, minion based Warlock decks. But beyond this, it does not have a strong enough impact on the game to include in your deck.
Voidwalker is a reasonable card in Arena, but if played on turn 1, it is quite common for it to be immediately contested by a 3/2 minion from your opponent. If you have numerous buffs likeor in your deck, then you can draft Voidwalker more highly.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck