Table of Contents
Ravaging Ghoul is a Warrior-only minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ravaging Ghoul is a strong card not just because of its synergy with Warrior cards, but also because of its objective value. As a 3/3 minion with a potentially strong upside, it is a powerful card in terms of the Hearthstone Power Curve. When you combine this with the fact that Whirlwind effects are very valuable in Warrior decks, and that it goes some way to replace the loss of Death's Bite in Standard format, Ravaging Ghoul has the potential to be a very strong card.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Ravaging Ghoul is an excellent card primarily due to its potential synergies with many cards commonly played in Warrior decks. Grim Patron, Acolyte of Pain, Frothing Berserker, and Armorsmith all have potential benefits to gain from a minion that damages the board when it comes into play, amongst others. On top of this, it can also be useful as an anti-Aggro card, to deal with small board states from your opponent in the early-game.
In Arena, Ravaging Ghoul is not as powerful as it is in Constructed, but is still a solid card. You are far less likely to get powerful synergies for the card in Arena, but it can still be used effectively to create favourable trades on the board if you time it well.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Wild Finja Dragon Warrior Deck
- Wild Dragon Warrior Deck
- Wild Hybrid Dragon Warrior Deck
- Wild N'Zoth Control Warrior Deck
- Fatigue Control Warrior Deck
- C'Thun Control Warrior Deck
- N'Zoth Control Warrior Deck
- Control Warrior Deck
- Fibonacci Spring Prelim Control Warrior Deck
- Wild Taunt Warrior Deck
- Taunt Warrior Quest Deck
- Tom60229 Taunt Quest Warrior Deck
- Grim Patron Warrior Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Midrange Tempo Warrior Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Cheap Silverware Golem Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists