Ravaging Ghoul — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Ravaging Ghoul is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ravaging Ghoul is a strong card not just because of its synergy with Warrior cards, but also because of its objective value. As a 3/3 minion with a potentially strong upside, it is a powerful card in terms of the Hearthstone Power Curve. When you combine this with the fact that Whirlwind effects are very valuable in Warrior decks, and that it goes some way to replace the loss of Death's Bite in Standard format, Ravaging Ghoul has the potential to be a very strong card.
In Constructed, Ravaging Ghoul is an excellent card primarily due to its potential synergies with many cards commonly played in Warrior decks. Grim Patron, Acolyte of Pain, Frothing Berserker, and Armorsmith all have potential benefits to gain from a minion that damages the board when it comes into play, amongst others. On top of this, it can also be useful as an anti-Aggro card, to deal with small board states from your opponent in the early-game.
Ravaging Ghoul is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck