Ravaging Ghoul — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Ravaging Ghoul is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ravaging Ghoul is a strong card not just because of its synergy with Warrior cards, but also because of its objective value. As a 3/3 minion with a potentially strong upside, it is a powerful card in terms of the Hearthstone Power Curve. When you combine this with the fact that Death's Bite in Standard format, Ravaging Ghoul has the potential to be a very strong card.effects are very valuable in Warrior decks, and that it goes some way to replace the loss of
In Constructed, Ravaging Ghoul is an excellent card primarily due to its potential synergies with many cards commonly played in Warrior decks. Grim Patron, , , and all have potential benefits to gain from a minion that damages the board when it comes into play, amongst others. On top of this, it can also be useful as an anti-Aggro card, to deal with small board states from your opponent in the early-game.
Ravaging Ghoul is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck