Ravaging Ghoul — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Ravaging Ghoul is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ravaging Ghoul is a strong card not just because of its synergy with Warrior cards, but also because of its objective value. As a 3/3 minion with a potentially strong upside, it is a powerful card in terms of the Hearthstone Power Curve. When you combine this with the fact that Death's Bite in Standard format, Ravaging Ghoul has the potential to be a very strong card.effects are very valuable in Warrior decks, and that it goes some way to replace the loss of
In Constructed, Ravaging Ghoul is an excellent card primarily due to its potential synergies with many cards commonly played in Warrior decks. Grim Patron, Acolyte of Pain, , and all have potential benefits to gain from a minion that damages the board when it comes into play, amongst others. On top of this, it can also be useful as an anti-Aggro card, to deal with small board states from your opponent in the early-game.
Ravaging Ghoul is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens