Tunnel Trogg — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Tunnel Trogg is a Shaman-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tunnel Trogg is a fantastic early game card for Shaman. 1/3 minions are particularly efficient on turn 1 because they have the potential to trade up into opposing early drops when utilising buffs.
In Constructed, Tunnel Trogg can be used as a 1-drop in almost every type of Shaman deck, replacing the previously used Zombie Chow in many of them. Even if you do not play an increased number of overload cards, it is still a fantastic starting point for your deck and can still be used to trade up effectively with cards like .
Tunnel Trogg is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck