Tunnel Trogg — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Tunnel Trogg is a Shaman-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tunnel Trogg is a fantastic early game card for Shaman. 1/3 minions are particularly efficient on turn 1 because they have the potential to trade up into opposing early drops when utilising buffs.
In Constructed, Tunnel Trogg can be used as a 1-drop in almost every type of Shaman deck, replacing the previously used Zombie Chow in many of them. Even if you do not play an increased number of overload cards, it is still a fantastic starting point for your deck and can still be used to trade up effectively with cards like Flametongue Totem.
Tunnel Trogg is no longer available in Arena.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck