Tunnel Trogg — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Tunnel Trogg is a Shaman-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tunnel Trogg is a fantastic early game card for Shaman. 1/3 minions are particularly efficient on turn 1 because they have the potential to trade up into opposing early drops when utilising buffs.
In Constructed, Tunnel Trogg can be used as a 1-drop in almost every type of Shaman deck, replacing the previously used Zombie Chow in many of them. Even if you do not play an increased number of overload cards, it is still a fantastic starting point for your deck and can still be used to trade up effectively with cards like .
Tunnel Trogg is no longer available in Arena.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck