Tunnel Trogg — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Tunnel Trogg is a Shaman-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tunnel Trogg is a fantastic early game card for Shaman. 1/3 minions are particularly efficient on turn 1 because they have the potential to trade up into opposing early drops when utilising buffs.
In Constructed, Tunnel Trogg can be used as a 1-drop in almost every type of Shaman deck, replacing the previously used Zombie Chow in many of them. Even if you do not play an increased number of overload cards, it is still a fantastic starting point for your deck and can still be used to trade up effectively with cards like .
Tunnel Trogg is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck