Table of Contents
Tunnel Trogg is a Shaman-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Tunnel Trogg is a fantastic early game card for Shaman. 1/3 minions are particularly efficient on turn 1 because they have the potential to trade up into opposing early drops when utilising buffs.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Tunnel Trogg can be used as a 1-drop in almost every type of Shaman deck, replacing the previously used Zombie Chow in many of them. Even if you do not play an increased number of overload cards, it is still a fantastic starting point for your deck and can still be used to trade up effectively with cards like Flametongue Totem.
Tunnel Trogg is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Pirate Midrange Shaman Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Budget Aggro Shaman Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Budget Midrange Jade Shaman Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Midrange Jade Shaman Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Aggro Jade Shaman Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Midrange Shaman Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Aggro Shaman Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Fel Reaver Mech Shaman Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???