Table of Contents
Justicar Trueheart is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Justicar Trueheart is a powerful card, but a slow one. In order to get good value out of this card, the game has to be prolonged long enough for you to be able to use your Hero Power at least 3 or 4 times after it is played. This card is confirmed to have no effect on already modified Hero Powers such as those from Shadowform or Lord Jaraxxus.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Justicar Trueheart can have a very powerful effect in slow, Control based metagames for certain classes. In faster metas however, this card will generally prove too slow. On top of this, some classes such as Rogue and Hunter will find it difficult to get strong value out of this card in any circumstance.
In Arena, Justicar Trueheart can prove very effective, particularly in classes with offensive Hero Powers such as Mage and Druid. Since removal is less common in Arena, Justicar may even be able to trade effectively on the board, reducing the Tempo loss that comes with playing the card.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists