Justicar Trueheart — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Justicar Trueheart is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Justicar Trueheart is a powerful card, but a slow one. In order to get good value out of this card, the game has to be prolonged long enough for you to be able to use your Hero Power at least 3 or 4 times after it is played. This card is confirmed to have no effect on already modified Hero Powers such as those from Shadowform or Lord Jaraxxus.
In Constructed, Justicar Trueheart can have a very powerful effect in slow, Control based metagames for certain classes. In faster metas however, this card will generally prove too slow. On top of this, some classes such as Rogue and Hunter will find it difficult to get strong value out of this card in any circumstance.
In Arena, Justicar Trueheart can prove very effective, particularly in classes with offensive Hero Powers such as Mage and Druid. Since removal is less common in Arena, Justicar may even be able to trade effectively on the board, reducing the Tempo loss that comes with playing the card.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike