Justicar Trueheart — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Justicar Trueheart is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Justicar Trueheart is a powerful card, but a slow one. In order to get good value out of this card, the game has to be prolonged long enough for you to be able to use your Hero Power at least 3 or 4 times after it is played. This card is confirmed to have no effect on already modified Hero Powers such as those fromor .
In Constructed, Justicar Trueheart can have a very powerful effect in slow, Control based metagames for certain classes. In faster metas however, this card will generally prove too slow. On top of this, some classes such as Rogue and Hunter will find it difficult to get strong value out of this card in any circumstance.
In Arena, Justicar Trueheart can prove very effective, particularly in classes with offensive Hero Powers such as Mage and Druid. Since removal is less common in Arena, Justicar may even be able to trade effectively on the board, reducing the Tempo loss that comes with playing the card.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards