Justicar Trueheart — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Justicar Trueheart is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Justicar Trueheart is a powerful card, but a slow one. In order to get good value out of this card, the game has to be prolonged long enough for you to be able to use your Hero Power at least 3 or 4 times after it is played. This card is confirmed to have no effect on already modified Hero Powers such as those fromor .
In Constructed, Justicar Trueheart can have a very powerful effect in slow, Control based metagames for certain classes. In faster metas however, this card will generally prove too slow. On top of this, some classes such as Rogue and Hunter will find it difficult to get strong value out of this card in any circumstance.
In Arena, Justicar Trueheart can prove very effective, particularly in classes with offensive Hero Powers such as Mage and Druid. Since removal is less common in Arena, Justicar may even be able to trade effectively on the board, reducing the Tempo loss that comes with playing the card.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck