Bog Creeper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bog Creeper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bog Creeper is a powerful late-game Taunt minion. It has excellent distribution of stats for a Taunt minion as it has enough power to be able to contest large threats, but the stats are still loaded towards the Health which is most beneficial for a Taunt.
Although there is nothing wrong with Bog Creeper from an objective value standpoint, it has not found a home in high level Constructed play yet purely due to being overshadowed by superior options in Control decks. If you are on a budget and do not have access to some of the Legendary cards in the meta, Bog Creeper is a reasonable alternative.
Bog Creeper is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck