Bog Creeper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bog Creeper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bog Creeper is a powerful late-game Taunt minion. It has excellent distribution of stats for a Taunt minion as it has enough power to be able to contest large threats, but the stats are still loaded towards the Health which is most beneficial for a Taunt.
Although there is nothing wrong with Bog Creeper from an objective value standpoint, it has not found a home in high level Constructed play yet purely due to being overshadowed by superior options in Control decks. If you are on a budget and do not have access to some of the Legendary cards in the meta, Bog Creeper is a reasonable alternative.
Bog Creeper is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Bog Creeper
Wild Barnes Ramp Druid Deck 18 spells, 12 minions
|13,920||Aug 10 2017|
- Ranked Mode Overhaul Matchmaking FAQ
- The Best WarCraft Meme(s) of All Time
- Hearthstone 17.0 Update Hotfix Schedule
- Blizzard Sending Out Classic Burning Crusade Character Creation Surveys
- Diablo Community Manager Nevalistis Leaves Blizzard
- Free Decks for Returning Players Clarifications
- Ashes of Outland: 17.0 Patch Notes
- Save the Dates: What's Happening in Hearthstone Until Ashes of Outland Is Released
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Control Priest
- Galakrond Zoo Warlock
- Why am I losing?
- Dragon Hunter
- Reno Mage Deck - Galakrond's Awakening 2020 - PapaJason's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Jambre's Rank 4 Legend
- Battlegrounds Strategy