Table of Contents
Bog Creeper is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bog Creeper is a powerful late-game Taunt minion. It has excellent distribution of stats for a Taunt minion as it has enough power to be able to contest large threats, but the stats are still loaded towards the Health which is most beneficial for a Taunt.
2. Constructed Play
Although there is nothing wrong with Bog Creeper from an objective value standpoint, it has not found a home in high level Constructed play yet purely due to being overshadowed by superior options in Control decks. If you are on a budget and do not have access to some of the Legendary cards in the meta, Bog Creeper is a reasonable alternative.
In Arena, Bog Creeper is an excellent card. As mentioned the stat distribution is excellent for the time it hits the board and allows it to contest multiple mid-game threats.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper