Bog Creeper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bog Creeper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bog Creeper is a powerful late-game Taunt minion. It has excellent distribution of stats for a Taunt minion as it has enough power to be able to contest large threats, but the stats are still loaded towards the Health which is most beneficial for a Taunt.
Although there is nothing wrong with Bog Creeper from an objective value standpoint, it has not found a home in high level Constructed play yet purely due to being overshadowed by superior options in Control decks. If you are on a budget and do not have access to some of the Legendary cards in the meta, Bog Creeper is a reasonable alternative.
Bog Creeper is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List