Adkiragh Custom Deliveries in FFXIV
This guide provides details about Adkiragh, a Custom Delivery client in Final Fantasy XIV. On this page, you will find information about the client's unlock requirements, rewards, and achievements.
Adkiragh's Custom Deliveries
As the fourth Custom Delivery client, Adkiragh might seem a little strange, but as with many other clients, they need you and your Custom Deliveries to help their cause.
Only from completing his story can you find out who is under the mask.
How to Unlock Custom Deliveries for Adkiragh
Listed below are the unlock requirements for Adkiragh and the vendor location to purchase crafting materials.
- Quest: "Between a Rock and then Hard Place"
- Level Requirement: Level 66 in any DoH/DoL class (items will range from 66-68)
- Location: Idyllshire (x6.0, y7.0)
- Prerequisite Quests: Requires Stormblood (MSQ), "Arms Wide Open" (which unlocked Zhloe), and "Purbol Rain"
- Vendor Location: Idyllshire (x5.9, y7.2)
Adkiragh's Reputation and Rewards
Once you begin to increase your client's satisfaction, you will be able to obtain a range of rewards such as food, materia, and most importantly, increased scrip rewards.
|Satisfaction Level||Required Turn-Ins||Rewards|
|Level 2||3||, ,|
|Level 3||6||, ,|
|Level 4||6||, ,|
|Level 5||6||, , and the ability to change Adkiragh's Outfit.|
Listed below are all the delivery options for Adkiragh. While increasing your satisfaction level, you can only see the relevant item, whereas at max level, you can have any of these items at random each week.
For reaching a satisfaction level of 5, you obtain the title "Little Piggy."
When you deliver 150 collectables, you will obtain the title: "Tough Customer."
- 13 May 2022: Guide added.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- FFXIV PLL #74 Recap - 6.3 Live Letter Part 1
- Final Fantasy XIV will be in AGDQ2023 on Friday, January 13th
- FFXIV Announces Return to PAX AUS
- "Tales from the Dawn": Final Story Released
- On the Adjustments to Pandaemonium: Abyssos (Savage)
- FFXIV Patch 6.21 Notes
- All Worlds Maintenance, Sept 12