Myths of the Realm Strategy Guides for FFXIV
This page contains information about the Alliance Raid series of Endwalker, Myths of the Realm, how to unlock it, and the rewards it offers.
Myths of the Realm Overview
Myths of the Realm is the Alliance Raid series of Endwalker. Alliance Raids are full-scale raids consisting of 24 players in three full parties.
The unlock requirements for the raid will be shown in the Patch 6.1 notes, so stay tuned.
Since time immemorial, a pantheon of gods known as the Twelve has presided over the land of Eorzea. Faith in these divine beings permeates all facets of life, and its influence is present in the practice of every craft, the heritage of each clan, and the customs of villages and nations across the realm. Now, the quest begins to discover how their tale began─and perhaps how it shall end.
Alliance Raid Strategy Guides
The following section currently holds strategy guides written by Icy Veins for the Alliance Raids.
Treasure coffers in Aglaia will reward random pieces of the gear from the loot table. Players can receive only one reward item per week for completing Aglaia. In the event you are awarded an item from the loot list, you relinquish your right to vie for all remaining items regardless of your loot rule selection. This only applies to gear and does not apply to general cosmetic loot that may drop from the raids.
In addition, players can also earn a separate reward once per week for completion of the duty.
- 06 Apr. 2022: Page added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- FFXIV - Fan Festival 2024 in Tokyo: How to Watch It Live Online!
- FFXIV - Hairstyle Contest Winners Announced! See The Amazing Designs Here!
- FFXIV - Get The Collectors Edition For Half The Price!
- FFXIV - Cloud Data Center Stress Test
- FFXIV - Fan Festival: Third Round of Merchandise Available for Pre-Order
- FFXIV - Endwalker EP5: A Mini-Album of Epic Music
- FFXIV - Callback Campaign: Invite Your Friends and Get Rewards