FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

[Archived] S19 Hearthstone Warrior Cheap Grim Patron OTK BrM

Guest Waffle

I have been playing this deck for 2 days now and i struggle so hard at keeping boardcontrol from the beginning. But if i make it to the late game i'm fine. But the struggle to get there -.-

Guest gorgono1

What do you think including one Brawl for Inner Rage? It is a huge comeback possibility if you lose board control.

I don't like it all, the point where you lose board control is the point where you should be trying to setup a burst combo with Frothings and Whirlwinds, you WANT your opponent to have those minions on the board.

Guest jt

I think I need to try it at higher ranks. Just after reset I am usually dead before turn 6 due to the insane amount aggro flooding. The 4 health creatures (armoursmith / frothing) are shut down with spells / charge minions the turn they are played. There are many decks that can shut down the aggro mania at the lower ranks, but this one seems to struggle quite a bit.

Guest Jillwiches

I just wanted to ask why take out sludge belchers and add dread corsair? Also what about commanding shout? That card has really good synergy with grim patron

Guest asdasdfga

This deck is realy bad in 16-13 range. Everyone just plays aggro/rush decks and you dont stand a single chance against them.

This is the worst matchup in the game for Aggro Pally, it beats Face Hunter handily, and is favoured against Zoo. So i'm not sure what Aggro decks you feel like you lose to.

This is the worst matchup in the game for Aggro Pally, it beats Face Hunter handily, and is favoured against Zoo. So i'm not sure what Aggro decks you feel like you lose to.

in all honesty,the new mech mage builds with fell reaver seem to be a lot better against PW than before.

or maybe i just suck with the deck.

Yeah Mech Mage is probably the best Aggro deck against Patron, but I feel like it's still only 50/50

Guest Voose

Guys, you think this deck is gonna be less competitive when TGT comes out?

TGT will probably have little to no effect on meta, meaning that Patron will still be trong.

if any new miraculous deck comes out,it might not be the best deck in the game any more,but i would say it will still be more than viable enough.

If anything, Control Warrior getting better will hurt this deck, both because Control Warrior is good against and, and because if you want to play Warrior, Control might just be better at this point.

Guest sad_priestplayer

If anything, Control Warrior getting better will hurt this deck, both because Control Warrior is good against and, and because if you want to play Warrior, Control might just be better at this point.

If you have the necessary gazillion legendaries maybe.

Well the dust has not settled yet, but PW seems ok. Although a deck with such a burst combo is not necessary

the best of experience for those playing against it (likely nerf incoming)

Yeah honestly, Patron Warrior is still just the best deck in the game right now I think, after the dust has settled like you say, it's still insane. The difference now is that you actually have to be really good with the deck to get high rewards, but if you are, it's still insane.

Guest sadpriest_inthismeta

I would add that it is a tiny bit boring to play after a while. Although it requires skill (I'm far from having mastered it),

it's always the same feeling: resist, collect the pieces, kill. And so long.

Sometimes anticipate, change your plans but I enjoy

some much more playing control ... I grieve for the death of control priest, or your fantastic grinder/china which

was just killed by TGT ... (sigh)

I never get bored of playing this deck, it has a never ending skill cap and there is always room to improve, and always things to learn.

Furthemore it is one of the only high level decks that has no random effects, which is a great feeling for a competitive player like me.

Guest Uzumy

I never get bored of playing this deck, it has a never ending skill cap and there is always room to improve, and always things to learn.

Furthemore it is one of the only high level decks that has no random effects, which is a great feeling for a competitive player like me.

Hey Sottle, can you explain the changes that you did yesterday?

Shield Block is like a double cycle, you draw a card, which is the goal of the deck, and then the extra health often keeps you alive one more turn, which gives you another natural card draw as well.

Guest BVB_ftw

I guess the win condition against any kind of rogue deck is the same as its against face hunter and aggro pala right? trying to survive until i can flood the board with patrons.

i played this deck today for the first time and its quite fun because of the enormous combo variation. just had a match against a priest who brought me down to 1 health while he was at 30. in the next turn i was able to drop 1 berserker and some other minions + 3 whirlwind effects. it was exactly 30 dmg to him. awesome! thanks for your great work on this site i enjoy playing your decks!

sorry for my bad english!

No, against Oil Rogue you just want to clear everything they play and wait until you can OTK them with Frothings, they have efficient clears against your Patrons with Blade Flurry.

You can push out turn 5 Patrons against them if you get the Deaths Bite + Inner Rage dream, but only if they do not already have a 3+ dagger up, that way you're demanding they've drawn a 2 card combo early in the game. For the most part though, you should be saving your Patrons for clears, or for Battle Rage cycle, like with the other matchups mentioned in the guide where Frothings are your win condition.

Against Aggro Rogue, yeah, just survive.

Guest HearthstoneFan

I drew Grommish Hellscream and the epic 7 mana weapon. How do I integrate them in this deck?

You don't. This is the best build available right now. You can play the Legendary budget one if you like, which features Grom, but I think this one is superior.

Sign in to follow this