FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Pandacho

ElvUI: a Comprehensive Guide

I use two action bars and a Razer Naga. My first bar uses 1-12. I want the second to be E1-E12, where I have to hold E and press 1-12. For some reason I'm unable to bind it this way. Anyway to do this?

On 5/10/2017 at 1:24 PM, Sibelius said:

I use two action bars and a Razer Naga. My first bar uses 1-12. I want the second to be E1-E12, where I have to hold E and press 1-12. For some reason I'm unable to bind it this way. Anyway to do this?

E isn't a modifier, it's a key by itself. You'd need to remap a modifier to your E key, such as Ctrl, Shift etc.

Hey i recently installed the HUD and found a great version i like, so i asked the person for the code and they gave it to me! Only problem is on the health bar it shows some random name instead of mine and idk how to fix this, none of the options seem to work. As well as this would it be possible to tell me how to get the bar to show my level and currentHealth/maxHealth instead of just my current health, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks dudes. (btw the bar on the left is my health and the one on the right is the targets health)

WoWScrnShot_061017_164954.jpg

On 6/10/2017 at 4:59 PM, madhead200 said:

Hey i recently installed the HUD and found a great version i like, so i asked the person for the code and they gave it to me! Only problem is on the health bar it shows some random name instead of mine and idk how to fix this, none of the options seem to work. As well as this would it be possible to tell me how to get the bar to show my level and currentHealth/maxHealth instead of just my current health, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks dudes. (btw the bar on the left is my health and the one on the right is the targets health)

It's likely that it is set to their "profile" of ElvUI. Check the "Name" section under Player Frame. There should be an option where it is set to Darkmech rather than [name].

On 6/12/2017 at 11:33 AM, Blainie said:

It's likely that it is set to their "profile" of ElvUI. Check the "Name" section under Player Frame. There should be an option where it is set to Darkmech rather than [name].

No none of the stuff in that menu does anything it all stays the same, even if i disable it the things disables will still be there, just a weird profile i guess, just have to deal with it

On 17/6/2017 at 9:21 PM, madhead200 said:

No none of the stuff in that menu does anything it all stays the same, even if i disable it the things disables will still be there, just a weird profile i guess, just have to deal with it

I know it's late, but in UnitFrames > Player Frame, there's a setting called text format where you have the ability to give your own commands as to where text and the like should be put. My guess would be that the profile you're using have some random stuff added there.

Edited by Weltenfeind

On 15/07/2017 at 5:17 PM, Raxons said:

How do I get rid of blizzard's raid and party frames? I have Elvuis frames and thiers showing, I just want to use Elvui

You should be able to change this under Interface option in WoW.

11 hours ago, Chamdar said:

Just returned to WoW, I've wanted to get the ElvUI, but the link leads to a 404 error message. :(
https://www.tukui.org/dl.php Is this just temporarily? Any mirrors avaible? 
Thanks in advance

You should be able to download here: https://www.tukui.org/countdown/

Their server was deleted, so they lost a lot of stuff. They have been rebuilding everything.

2 hours ago, boulon said:

How do i change the color of this ? :c

Cause it is orange with my dh, and i want it purple :D

There should be a part in the options for altering the chat box. Colour options should be found in there.

On 7/14/2017 at 3:27 PM, Weltenfeind said:

I know it's late, but in UnitFrames > Player Frame, there's a setting called text format where you have the ability to give your own commands as to where text and the like should be put. My guess would be that the profile you're using have some random stuff added there.

lmao this is even later cos i haven't played in a while, once the games updated ill have a look, thanks for the help :D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, madhead200 said:

lmao this is even later cos i haven't played in a while, once the games updated ill have a look, thanks for the help :D

Good luck fixing it! :)

On 8/1/2017 at 1:35 PM, Zazzles said:

Does someone know how to enlarge "Out of range" and "You have no target" messages?

MoveAnything might be able to help.

Hi, Just downloaded ElvUi and so far so good but I have 1 issue. I only have ElvUi installed but can't find an option to remove bars (Highlighted in picture). Toggling anchors don't show any option for them so I assumed it's possibly something to do with Blizz UI but can't find any option in there either. Any ideas?

Untitled1.thumb.jpg.47133f96b620083777c34ace9ba036e8.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Edited by DeathofDan

20 hours ago, DeathofDan said:

Hi, Just downloaded ElvUi and so far so good but I have 1 issue. I only have ElvUi installed but can't find an option to remove bars (Highlighted in picture). Toggling anchors don't show any option for them so I assumed it's possibly something to do with Blizz UI but can't find any option in there either. Any ideas?

Try this:

Go to ElvUI config screen - class timers, turn them off (uncheck enable). Then go to unit frames, scroll down to auras, and uncheck all the stuff you don't want.

The link provided at the beginning of this topic that is meant to go to the page where ElvUI can be downloaded doesn't work. After much digging, I was able to chat with a moderator on the Tukui discord and he gave me these correct links:

On 8/15/2017 at 3:58 AM, Ryn said:

The link provided at the beginning of this topic that is meant to go to the page where ElvUI can be downloaded doesn't work. After much digging, I was able to chat with a moderator on the Tukui discord and he gave me these correct links:

Will edit these in, thanks!

Having a little trouble with Action Bar 1, When i hit 1 through 7 on my keyboard with the default Blizzard UI it will cast the spell, now that i have installed this UI, my keys do nothing. i feel like i'm missing something?

EDIT:  i just figured out that you have to rebind keys 1-10 for the first bar

WoWScrnShot_092417_102622.thumb.jpg.891f7401525c262f84b6ee335e37481a.jpg

Edited by STROMANOUS

3 hours ago, STROMANOUS said:

EDIT:  i just figured out that you have to rebind keys 1-10 for the first bar

Yeah, it uses a different bar out of the possible 12 that WoW has.

On 9/23/2017 at 1:48 PM, Kyrrie said:

Does anyone know how to fix unit frames , it just displays text format instead of the value

There should be an option under Unit Frames/Player Frames to select how values are presented (number, percentage, custom). Perhaps set it to number or value?

Hi, i just started to use elvui and im wondering how can i customize my nameplates to show my runes in bar instead of icon and the unit frame to display buff/debuff bars without the icon. _20171101_090348.thumb.JPG.6e19130201c9ea8cae9b747fa287a553.JPG_20171101_090421.thumb.JPG.d9bfb0c6bd3d099effddfe0ef39781b2.JPG Something like this

Edited: managed to find the option to disable the buff icons

Edited by Shadowtears

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Staff
      Destruction in on the stage in this week's Alpha build, starting with Soul Fire moving away from its execute role and more into a crit-focused one. Infernals will now be more easily reached in the talent tree, with a more central position. The main spec talent tree has also been tightened up, with fewer talents and talent points available/needed, as Blizzard look for feedback on the proper balance of the tree. 
      Warlock (Source)
      Greetings Warlocks.
      Today’s Alpha build focuses on restructuring the Destruction specialization tree. We will provide context for some of these changes in this post.
      Heads up! Some talents are not yet implemented but should be in a future build.
      Soul Fire, Channel Demonfire, and Shadowburn
      We’re pivoting away from Soul Fire becoming another execute spell as Shadowburn already fills this purpose. Instead, it will serve as a reward for high critical strike chance and will naturally become more available when Shadowburn benefits from a low health target.
      Both Channel Demonfire and Shadowburn spells are retaining their current uses and identities; however, we are introducing new talents that should increase how valuable these spells are in Destruction’s toolkit. We look forward to hearing your feedback regarding the direction of each of these spells.
      Summon Infernal
      We’ve moved Summon Infernal to a more central location in the Destruction tree to provide an interesting and powerful spell to look forward to while leveling. Additionally, it’s an incredibly iconic spell for Destruction and by making it easier to get we can ensure that regardless of your build you have a longer cooldown to look forward to.
      Tree Structure
      In this alpha build you’ll see new pathing and a reduction of available talents and ranks to reduce the bloating the previous tree had. We’re interested in hearing feedback regarding if it’s too easy to get across the tree, too difficult, if a talent’s placement doesn’t make sense, or if a talent can be taken and it won’t provide any benefit unless another talent is taken.
      As mentioned last week, we will have an update for Affliction in a future build and will be focusing on hero talents and polish after. We appreciate the discussions and look forward to further feedback.
      And here are the actual changes themselves, straight from the development notes:
      Warlock (Source)
      WARLOCK Demonology The size of Gloomhound and Charhound has been decreased by 20%. Destruction The cooldown of Summon Infernal is now 2 minutes (was 3 minutes). Decimation has been redesigned – Your critical strikes have a chance to reset the cooldown of Soul Fire and reduce the cast time of your next Soul Fire by 80%. Scalding Flames has been redesigned – Increases the damage of Immolate by 25% and its duration by 3 seconds. New Talent: Indiscriminate Flames – Backdraft increases the damage of your next Chaos Bolt by 5% or increases the critical strike chance of your next Incinerate or Soul Fire by 35%. New Talent: Blistering Atrophy – Increases the damage of Shadowburn by 20%. Shadowburn always critically strikes a target that is at or below 30% health. New Talent: Fiendish Cruelty – When Shadowburn fails to kill a target that is at or below 30% health, its cooldown is reduced by 5 seconds. New Talent: Demonfire Mastery – Increases the damage of Channel Demonfire by 30% and it deals damage 35% faster. New Talent: Improved Chaos Bolt – Increases the damage of Chaos Bolt by 10% and reduces its cast time by 0.5 seconds. New Talent: Avatar of Destruction – Consuming Ritual of Ruin summons an Overfiend for 8 seconds. Overfiend generates 1 Soul Shard Fragment every 0.5 seconds and casts Chaos Bolt at its summoner’s target, dealing Chaos damage. New Talent: Dimension Ripper [Not Yet Implemented] – Incinerate has a chance to create a Dimensional Rift or recharge Dimensional Rift if learned. New Talent: Flame Rift [Not Yet Implemented] – Dimensional Rift can now summon a powerful Flame Rift. New Talent: Lessons of Space-Time [Not Yet Implemented] – While you have a Dimensional Rift open, all of your damage is increased by 5%. New Talent: Unstable Rifts [Not Yet Implemented] – Bolts from Dimensional Rift deal 25% of the damage dealt to nearby enemies. Backlash moved to gate 1. Summon Infernal moved to gate 2. Channel Demonfire moved to gate 2. Raging Demonfire moved to gate 3. Soul Fire moved to gate 3. Decimation moved to gate 3. Devastation moved to gate 3. Ruin moved to gate 3. The following talents have been removed: Pandemonium Cry Havoc Improved Immolate Decimating Bolt Grand Warlock’s Design The following talents are now 1 rank: Burn to Ashes Master Ritualist Power Overwhelming Infernal Brand Crashing Chaos Ashen Remains Eradication Conflagration of Chaos Ruin Scalding Flames Fire and Brimstone Rolling Havoc Raging Demonfire Flashpoint Emberstorm
    • By Staff
      Mages got plenty of attention once again this week, with Arcane being in the spotlight, but Fire also receiving significant adjustments. Clearcasting received the most changes, as its proc is no longer mana cost-dependent, it can't e gained outside of combat anymore, and it is gained when casting Evocation. There's plenty more to see so let's get into it. 
      Mage (Source)
      Hello mages!
      We have another round of Arcane Mage changes hitting the Alpha today, and we want to do a check-in on the state of Arcane Mage and how it relates to our stated goals.
      As mentioned in our initial post, our goals for our Alpha Mage changes were:
      Allow you to acquire each specialization’s core gameplay with less talent point investment. Simplify rotational complexity. Provide new nodes that can help you adapt your damage profile to better match a given encounter’s demands. Provide competitive choice nodes that let you opt-out of complex gameplay. We feel that as of right now, we’re approaching these goals with Arcane, but there have been a few outliers that we’d like to address.
      Clearcasting
      In this alpha build, we are officially untying Clearcasting’s proc chance from mana spent. While this did add interesting texture to the landscape of Arcane’s rotation, it created some discrepancies we weren’t comfortable with-- namely how challenging generating Clearcasting could be in AOE versus single target where mana spent varies drastically.
      After this change, initial tests show proc rates marginally decreased in single target but increased in multi target-- which will assuredly have some knock-on effects across Arcane’s kit. We’ll be monitoring discussion and making adjustments as necessary to Clearcasting’s proc rate and its associated talents.
      Clearcasting Out of Combat
      In the latest build, we’ve removed Arcane’s ability to generate Clearcasting out of combat with spells like Arcane Explosion. We do not feel that spamming Arcane Explosion outside of combat to build Clearcasting pre-pull or in-between packs in M+ was an interesting or compelling part of Arcane’s gameplay, but it felt necessary to smoothly begin damage.
      To remedy the loss of this functionality, we made Evocation grant Clearcasting, so that those of you who use it can still reliably acquire Clearcasting on pull or going into your burns. In AOE scenarios, the aforementioned changes to Clearcasting should mean you are more consistently gaining Clearcasting in AOE, so the need to build Clearcasting in-between packs should be lessened.
      We will be closely monitoring feedback with regards to this change, so please share your thoughts!
      Arcane Battery
      Both Arcane and Fire are seeing some Dragonflight tier bonuses baked into their talent tree in the War Within Alpha. While there was initial excitement around the return of the 4-set effects, we’ve seen a lot of discussion around the gameplay and tracking inherent to the 2-set effects Arcane Battery and Charring Embers.
      After some consideration, we’ve decided to remove the 2-set effects to help reach our stated goals of reducing rotational complexity and to mitigate buff tracking. Arcane will see Arcane Battery removed in today’s Alpha build, with Charring Ember’s removal coming in a future update.
      Wizened Wit
      As with many of our active-to-passive talent choice nodes, our goal is to make sure that the more complex option is usually the strongest, but we are making a concerted effort to ensure that the distance between the two talents is not very large. With regards to Wizened Wit, our initial tuning made it substantially better than Presence of Mind-- its more complex counterpart.
      This has sparked some interesting discussion, with some parties happy to lose Presence of Mind, while others are sad to see it not be optimal anymore. We’ll be continuing to monitor the discussion, and in the meantime, we are going to be adjusting Wizened Wit to close the gap on the choice node.
      Buff Tracking
      Talents like Arcane Battery, Aether Attunement, and Leydrinker incentivized a lot of buff tracking, something that Arcane Mage didn’t have a lot of before. While we are comfortable moving Arcane’s complexity into the more traditional buff-tracking-space, it is very clear that we overshot the mark, and we’ve taken steps to rein in amount of effects that need to be tracked.
      We really appreciate all the feedback we’ve been receiving with regards to the Mage changes, and we hope you keep it coming!
      And here are the actual changes themselves, from the development notes:
      Mage (Source)
      Arcane Energized Familiar now fires 4 bolts during Arcane Surge (was Time Warp or other similar effects). Wizened Wit decreases Arcane Blast cast time by 5% (was 10%). Mana Adept and Slipstream have swapped places. Clearcasting’s chance to trigger is no longer tied to mana spent, and now has a 10% chance of triggering when casting any damaging spell. You can no longer trigger Clearcasting by casting damaging spells while out of combat. Evocation now grants one stack of Clearcasting. Siphon Storm duration has been reduced to 20 seconds (was 30 seconds). Arcane Battery removed. Developers’ notes: We appreciate everyone’s feedback on the frustration centered around Arcane Battery, and have opted to replace it with Arcane Debilitation. Arcane Debilitation is meant to meaningfully integrate with existing Arcane Missiles effects across the tree in an exciting way with minimal headspace requirements. We will be sensitive to any degenerate optimizations that need to be done to maximize this talent’s effectiveness. New Talent: Arcane Debilitation – Damaging a target with Arcane Missiles applies Arcane Debilitation, increasing their damage taken from your Arcane Missiles, Arcane Barrage, and Arcane Blast by 0.5%/1% for 6 seconds. New stacks do not refresh duration. Time Loop has been redesigned – When you apply a stack of Arcane Debilitation, you have a 10% chance to apply another stack of Arcane Debilitation. This effect can trigger off of itself. Aether Attunement has been redesigned – Consuming Clearcasting has a 15% chance to grant you Aether Attunement, causing your next Arcane Missiles to deal 150% increased damage to your primary target and fires at up to 4 nearby enemies dealing 100% increased damage. Aether Attunement is now tracked on the personal resource display. Arcane Debilitation is now tracked on enemy nameplates. Leydrinker has been redesigned – Consuming Nether Precision has a 15% chance to make your next Arcane Blast or Arcane Barrage echo, repeating its damage at 25% effectiveness to the primary target and up to four nearby enemies. Leydrinker visuals have been updated. New Talent: Surging Urge – Arcane Surge damage increased by 5% per Arcane Charge. Nether Munitions damage amplification reduced to 6% (was 8%). Fire Alexstrasza’s Fury is no longer a choice node with From the Ashes Quickflame’s Flamestrike damage bonus reduced to 20% (was 25%). Charring Embers moved to Gate 2. Charring Embers now increases the damage you deal to affected targets by 4% (was 6%). From the Ashes has been redesigned – Your direct damage spells to targets affected by Charring Embers reduce the cooldown of Phoenix Flames by 1 second. Deep Impact has been redesigned – Meteor now turns one target hit into a Living Bomb. Additionally, its cooldown is reduced by 15 seconds. Phoenix Reborn no longer requires enemies to be under the effects of Charring Embers. Inflame has returned and is now in Gate 3. Focused Fury has been removed. Developers’ notes: Convection and Focused Fury were intended to be flex talents to help you get a bit more single target damage while in an AOE build. However, the combination of these two talents were making Living Bomb so powerful in single target that it was overshadowing spells like Pyroblast. We don’t have a problem with Living Bomb being present in single target builds, but it shouldn’t be one of your highest damage contributors. Given the design of Focused Fury, it stands very opposed to this principle, and thus we opted to remove it. Convection is now located where Focused Fury was. Wildfire has been removed.
    • By Staff
      Devastation gets some focus in today's Alpha build, as Blizzard work on the left side of the spec's talent tree and Firestorm. There are also changes to all three Hero trees in the build as well.
      Evoker (Source)
      Devastation Evokers will want to check out today’s updates.
      The goal of these changes is primarily to increase the viability of the left side of the Devastation tree. We hope this can allow Devastation to be more flexible in their talent choices and have options to build around Firestorm if they wish.
      The cap we added for Animosity was primarily to help keep the extension gameplay healthy and not reliant on effects like Power Infusion.
      We’re monitoring feedback around this and understand that it feels like it limits the potential fun of the extension gameplay.
      And here are the actual changes, from the development notes:
      Evoker (Source)
      EVOKER Deep Breath, Landslide, and Breath of Eons temporarily have their line-targeting reticle disabled while we work on an issue with it causing a crash. Lifecinders now upgrades Renewing Blaze to allow 1 friendly target. If no target is selected, it will find a nearby injured ally. Chronowarden Preservation Instability Matrix reduces empower spell cooldown by up to 6 seconds (was 10 seconds). Flameshaper Fan the Flames has been adjusted – Instead of extending Enkindle, it now adds 100% more damage or healing into the periodic effect. In addition, the tooltip now clarifies that it affects all active Enkindles. Traveling Flame now extends Dream Breath or Fire Breath by 8 seconds, and causes it to spread to a nearby target (was causes it to spread, or refreshes if no valid targets were present). Consume Flame now consumes 4 seconds of your Fire Breath or Dream Breath (was 8 seconds). Amount of healing or damage is now equal to 300% of that, and now scales with Haste. Devastation Developers’ notes: The goal of these changes is primarily to increase the viability of the left side of the Devastation tree. We hope this can allow Devastation to be more flexible in their talent choices and have options to build around Firestorm if they wish. Firestorm radius increased to 10 yards (was 8). Firestorm’s tick rate now increases with Haste. New Talent: Scorching Embers – Enemies take 20% increased damage from your Red spells while affected by Fire Breath. Feed the Flames has been redesigned – Now causes enemies to take 20% more damage from Pyre and Disintegrate if they are inside your Firestorm. Snapfire has been slightly redesigned – Now grants a free cast of Firestorm that does not trigger the cooldown. It now also triggers from Pyre instead of Living Flame. Developers’ notes: The free cast of Firestorm that does not trigger the cooldown is so the Snapfire proc will be full value even if Firestorm wasn’t on cooldown. Imminent Destruction now also increases Disintegrate and Pyre damage by 10%, and lasts 12 seconds (was 10 seconds). Imminent Destruction has swapped places with Feed the Flames in the talent tree. Honed Aggression now increases Azure Strike and Living Flame damage by 10% per point (was 5%). The following talents have been removed: Everburning Flame Raging Inferno
    • By Starym
      We have a lot more changes coming in to Remix today, starting with cloak thread rewards being added to most repeatable activities! Then there's the announced tuning for enemy damage and HP, gems and more, as well as some additional class adjustments over in Cataclysm Classic
      May 21 (Source)
      WoW Remix: Mists of Pandaria
      We have made the following changes to improve Thread of Time gain for the Cloak of Infinite Potential. Our goal with these additional items is to give players access to more Threads of Time from daily repeatable sources. These should serve as readily attainable power-ups from a wide variety of content, so players can enjoy the breadth of Pandaria while also gaining additional power. There are four new items that grant players escalating amounts of power for the Cloak of Infinite Potential: Minor Spool of Eternal Thread Lesser Spool of Eternal Thread Spool of Eternal Thread Greater Spool of Eternal Thread Players will be able to find these new items from a variety of solo and group sources, ensuring all players have accessible ways to improve their cloak: Infinite Bazaar Repeatable Dailies First-Time Daily Scenario, Dungeon, and each LFR queue World Bosses Remix Achievements Each of these achievements are available for additional characters to complete as well for bonus Bronze - and now bonus Spools of Eternal Thread. Troves of the Thunder King scenario on the Isle of Thunder We’ve made the following changes and bugfixes are intended to address concerns about the balance of low- and high-level players in various Remix content. The health of creatures in heroic scenarios has been decreased by 20% - 25%, based on the players’ levels. Higher level players will see enemies incur a larger decrease. The health and damage of creatures on the Timeless Isle, Isle of Giants, and Isle of Thunder has been reduced. Several spell gems (that were not scaling up or down correctly based on player level) have been adjusted so that they provide a more-appropriate scaling effect. This includes Cold Front, Windweaver, Vampiric Aura, and Lightning Rod. Spell gems with shielding effects should no longer cause threat. Fixed a bug with Righteous Frenzy not canceling upon the end of combat. Timerunner’s Vial mana regen significantly increased. Adjusted the reputation granted from Granite Quilen to be more in line with expected values. Fixed an issue in Guo-Lai Halls causing trap tiles to flicker.  
      Cataclysm Classic
      Players experiencing phasing issues from Wrathgate or Battle for Undercity quests that are deprecated in Cataclysm Classic should now be in the correct phase in Orgrimmar and Undercity. Hunter Hunter traps are now faster and more consistent in their arming times. Shaman Fixed an issue with Shaman Greater Fire Elemental dealing too much damage with its Fire Nova spell. Warrior Fixed an issue preventing Slam from being logged properly in the combat log.
    • By Staff
      Blizzard's latest Feral Druid updates in the War Within Alpha add Omen of Clarity's Clearcasting buff to the personal resource bar and remove icon highlights for certain abilities to reduce visual noise, while also addressing duplicate ability icons.
      Omen of Clarity's Clearcasting buff has been added to the personal resource bar. Icon highlight has been removed for Shred, Swipe, and Thrash to reduce visual noise. Blizzard will review icon duplicates because they don't want Ravage to share an icon with Bloodtalons, and similar. (Source)
      Hello Feral Druids,
      As part of a clarity pass, we’re adding Omen of Clarity’s Clearcasting buff to the personal resource bar and removing the icon highlights it puts on Shred, Swipe, and Thrash. This is an experiment to reduce the visual noise on Feral’s action bars - the highlights can be active frequently, lighting up a significant section of your action bar, and the vine overlay graphics provide the same information.
      We’re open to feedback on how this change affects your play.
      We’re also reviewing ability icons to eliminate duplicates, such as swapping the Ravage and Dreadful Wound icons so Ravage doesn’t share an icon with Bloodtalons.
      You will find a complete list of Druid changes taken from the development notes below.
      (Source)
      DRUID Balance Orbital Strike has temporarily had its line-targeting reticle disabled. Feral Cat Form no longer increases the range of auto-attacks and melee abilities by 3 yards. Omen of Clarity Clearcasting aura added to the personal resource bar. Omen of Clarity Clearcasting aura no longer highlights the spell icons for Shred, Swipe, and Thrash.