FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Hearthstone Legendary Warrior Fatigue TGT

Guest Guest

Hello, the part about Justicar Truehart being important against Patron might need revisiting.

Guest ghost

Is there any substitute for second Brawl and Gorehowl. Maybe a 5/2 weapon can be some kind of help instead of Gorehowl???

Guest catfood

is there an alternate card for garrash? i dont really want to spend 1600 dust on a card i will only use for one deck

Grom? He's also used in Patron and Control Warrior. I can't see why you would build any Warrior deck without him. There's no single card to properly replace him. If you must try the deck without Grom....WIndfury Harpy?

Windfury Harpy? Absolutely not.

Healbot or Ragnaros could work. Healbot will make it easier to stabilise earlier against Aggro decks and to survive fatigue easier. Rag can be used as a finisher.

Ragnaros is a great minion but it's far too unreliable to use as a finisher. Sometimes it can be a finisher, other times it will just keep zapping SHRecruits, Boombots and Imps for you. Also, tragic things can happen in combination with an opponents Sylvanas. Think 'drunk, blindfolded Ogre Brute with a bazooka'.

A fatigue Warrior shouldn't be wanting for armour and I can't see that a non-threat like Healbot can be any kind of replacement for Grom against aggro or anything else.

I'm not saying the Harpy is great. Clearly it's not. Like I said; I think any Warrior deck needs Grom in it and he should be a top crafting priority for Warriors.

This deck runs Geddon, Revenge and DBs to get rid of small minions, which makes Ragnaros a solid-ish choice as a finisher.

Not many players run Sylvanas. The meta is too aggro for her to be run in many decks and therefore Rag has higher value. 

Fatigue decks don't really need threats, they want to stabilize and outlast aggro, which is now very common in current meta. Healbot gives you this option and can be somewhat useful even against control when you get to Fatigue. Instead of killing opponent with Grommash, you will have to play a few extra turns and kill him by fatigue. 

Although Grommash is the top priority for warrior players, people who don't want to spend dust on warrior will simply have to replace him. 

Guest redmeatkills

Sottie hi from Greece! 

Im a great fan of your decks! Always play something yours!

I like this deck. Do you think we could fit Nzoth here?

orcwarrior.jpg

On ‎13‎.‎7‎.‎2016 at 6:34 PM, Guest redmeatkills said:

Sottie hi from Greece! 

Im a great fan of your decks! Always play something yours!

I like this deck. Do you think we could fit Nzoth here?

Not with 5 detahrattle cards, with only one having huge quality even in the late-game. You can try to include it in place of Big Game Hunter if you face a lot of aggro, or in place of Deathlord if you face a lot of control. If you want to try a warrior deck with N'zoth, you can try Legendary N'Zoth Warrior Control Wild.

Sign in to follow this