Deathlord — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Deathlord is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Deathlord offers a huge amount of defensive value for a 3 Mana minion, which makes it incredibly valuable against aggressive decks. However, against Control decks that play a large amount of high cost minions, its Deathrattle can potentially be too severe to overcome.
Deathlord is used in Constructed as a tech card against very aggressive cards, and also in various decks that can mitigate its Deathrattle effect. Priest decks make particularly good use of this card, as they can heal it up to protect it, and also have excellent removal options to deal with the opponent's minion that is pulled from the Deathrattle.
Deathlord is no longer available in Arena.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck