Deathlord — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Deathlord is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion).' Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Deathlord offers a huge amount of defensive value for a 3 Mana minion, which makes it incredibly valuable against aggressive decks. However, against Control decks that play a large amount of high cost minions, its Deathrattle can potentially be too severe to overcome.
Deathlord is used in Constructed as a tech card against very aggressive cards, and also in various decks that can mitigate its Deathrattle effect. Priest decks make particularly good use of this card, as they can heal it up to protect it, and also have excellent removal options to deal with the opponent's minion that is pulled from the Deathrattle.
Deathlord is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List