Big Game Hunter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Big Game Hunter is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Big Game Hunter is one of tech cards in the game that has the highest impact when it hits. The ability to destroy a high value minion for 5 Mana, while simultaneously placing your own minion on the board is a huge Tempo swing.
Big Game Hunter is common in Constructed decks currently, due to how common high value threats are, and how difficult they are to remove if you do not have a hard removal effect available.
Big Game Hunter is a weak pick in Arena. Unlike Constructed you cannot react to the metagame as well by choosing to include it in your deck when needed, so you all always run the risk of having a very poor value card in your deck if you do not find a target.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens