Big Game Hunter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Big Game Hunter is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Big Game Hunter is one of tech cards in the game that has the highest impact when it hits. The ability to destroy a high value minion for 5 Mana, while simultaneously placing your own minion on the board is a huge Tempo swing.
Big Game Hunter is common in Constructed decks currently, due to how common high value threats are, and how difficult they are to remove if you do not have a hard removal effect available.
Big Game Hunter is a weak pick in Arena. Unlike Constructed you cannot react to the metagame as well by choosing to include it in your deck when needed, so you all always run the risk of having a very poor value card in your deck if you do not find a target.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens