Big Game Hunter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Big Game Hunter is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Big Game Hunter is one of tech cards in the game that has the highest impact when it hits. The ability to destroy a high value minion for 5 Mana, while simultaneously placing your own minion on the board is a huge Tempo swing.
Big Game Hunter is common in Constructed decks currently, due to how common high value threats are, and how difficult they are to remove if you do not have a hard removal effect available.
Big Game Hunter is a weak pick in Arena. Unlike Constructed you cannot react to the metagame as well by choosing to include it in your deck when needed, so you all always run the risk of having a very poor value card in your deck if you do not find a target.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List