Big Game Hunter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
- 1. General Comments
- 2. Constructed Play
- 3. Arena
- 4. Meta Decks with Big Game Hunter
- 5. Wild Decks with Big Game Hunter
Big Game Hunter is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Big Game Hunter is one of tech cards in the game that has the highest impact when it hits. The ability to destroy a high value minion for 5 Mana, while simultaneously placing your own minion on the board is a huge Tempo swing.
2. Constructed Play
Big Game Hunter is common in Constructed decks currently, due to how common high value threats are, and how difficult they are to remove if you do not have a hard removal effect available.
Big Game Hunter is a weak pick in Arena. Unlike Constructed you cannot react to the metagame as well by choosing to include it in your deck when needed, so you all always run the risk of having a very poor value card in your deck if you do not find a target.
4. Meta Decks with Big Game Hunter
Odd Warrior Deck 2 weapons, 10 spells, 17 minions, 1 hero_card
|11,680||Jan 01 2019|
5. Wild Decks with Big Game Hunter
Wild Odd Warrior Deck 2 weapons, 10 spells, 17 minions, 1 hero_card
|10,240||Jan 01 2019|
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin