FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

5.4 Warlock (Intellect) Trinkets

If it isn't nerfed, which it inevitably will be, the entirety of tier 16. They also just buffed it via making wild imps scale with haste on the ptr, they really are fucking stupid.

Link

Won't be a buff to Wild Imps. They cast 10 bolts and that's it. Haste won't affect the number of casts, but it'll increase burst by making them cast faster. What I'm interested in is the assumed Doomguard Haste thresholds for more than 17 Doombolts. That could get interesting...

Finally the damn Doomguard get some buffs. I hope. If he still only casts 17 fuckin' doombolts I will fuckin crush him on the wall and rip off your stupid demon wings.

/ragequit

Edited by JvChequer

I don't know about you guys, but I'm seeing my Wild Imps casting non-stop on the Live servers already. Not sure what that change would be for.

Edited by Omaric

The mage fire gave me the UVLS trinket after hours of wall text explaining why it sucks for mages, now, i need re-learn how to handle with so much Cds in Demonology to back to this amazing spec.
  • Like 2

The mage fire gave me the UVLS trinket after hours of wall text explaining why it sucks for mages, now, i need re-learn how to handle with so much Cds in Demonology to back to this amazing spec.

GRATS!! =D

for affliction you guys reckon is worth keeping the megaera's LFR trinket version over normal unerring vision ?

thanks !

They're likely very close in real play considering proc rate. Having the LFR version sucks because you have a 20% less chance to proc it via RealPPM values. What's the other trinket you're not considering here?

They're likely very close in real play considering proc rate. Having the LFR version sucks because you have a 20% less chance to proc it via RealPPM values. What's the other trinket you're not considering here?

i run now with 522 wush & unerring

i run now with 522 wush & unerring

That sounds awful. Go Demo and love it. :D

Hello Zagam hello everyone, again i need your help. :) Can you please help about trinket choice ?

Wushoolay's Final Choice Thunderforged 528

Breath of the Hydra 522

Cha-Ye's Essence of Brilliance 522

Unerring Vision of Lei-Shen 522

Volatile Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault

For Affliction:

1) Breath of the Hydra 522

2) Wushoolay's Final Choice Thunderforged 528

For Demonology

1)Unerring Vision of Lei-Shen 522

2) ?

For Destruction

1) ?

2) ?

At 11k haste, wushoolay procs very well sometimes, but sometimes it is not proccing for a long time lol. Can you please give some advice about trinkets?

Thank you. ^^

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Altar/advanced

For Demonology I'd say BotH with UVoLS and for Destruction I'd say Wush-BotH. BotH is just an awesome trinket that goes with every spec, Cha-ye's kinda have the same with half the duration and double the proc rate but haste is so yummy for every spec. UVoLS doesn't fit Destruction very much but Wush is awesome for it because you can dump Chaos Bolts with 7+ stacks.

• Like 1

Well I had to register just to ask a question that is killing me.

I have all the trinkets 522 normal right now and I play Destriction usually, swapping to Demonology for fights like Durumu and Council.

My concern is about the hit cap using different trinkets, atm I'm using Woosh/Hydra for Destruction but to swap to Demo I lost the hit from Woosh wich drops my hit to like 12.2%.

What would be a good solution for this? Use UVoLS and Hydra and reforge everytime (Wouldn't like to do this)? Or just go Woosh/UVoLS?

Thanks in advance.

thanks, was pretty obvious if I'd have thought a bit before asking that due to the proc chance which was posted somewhere on these forums already, thanks !

So all these Caster Trinkets really exist ?

I have BotH but thats it. Never even seen one of the other in normal and LFR.

Thank God i got LotC Heroic for Affliction, but Wush would be sooo nice.

With 5.3 coming soon, and the return of item upgrades :D does anyone know if you upgrade a RPPM trinket will it also upgrade the proc chance?

Yes, it will. I'll update the original trinket post to include that calculation.

There we go...added all potential item levels for all versions of trinkets. Formula is neat.

• Like 1

Just for funsies, I also added the best possible proc rate for each PPM trinket (Wush, Breath, Unerring, Cha-Ye's) with either 45% Raid Haste or 50% Raid Crit. See in the first post. To calculate your proc rate, just plug your Haste value in and there ya go.

• Like 1

I would like to throw out... if you use uvls trinket correctly with the abuse of soul swapping would you not see uvls pushing must farther ahead with affliction assuming you have massive CRIT dots up all the time? D:

Mind you this is theoretical since i've not acquired the darn trinket.. actually it's never dropped for my raid.. i'm thinking we get the same drops on most bosses.. :( annoying

Edited by obleak

I would like to throw out... if you use uvls trinket correctly with the abuse of soul swapping would you not see uvls pushing must farther ahead with affliction assuming you have massive CRIT dots up all the time? D:

Mind you this is theoretical since i've not acquired the darn trinket.. actually it's never dropped for my raid.. i'm thinking we get the same drops on most bosses.. Posted Image annoying

Horridon, Council, Tortos, Megaera, Dark animus, Heroic twin consorts

^ Fights where you can effectively soulswap snapshot your way to success.

So, setting aside the fact that its limited to ~half the bosses, UVLS is a massive part of it yes. Its a free 2x damage to all of your dots whenever they tick. Also on the list of things that make it op: Tricks for the +15%, a large int trinket (breath/chayes..preferably breath), engineering, tailoring, prepot.

Well that is still a majority of the bosses Posted Image i can deal with that!

For however long it works... i don't have uvls.... maybe tonight the boss will decide to grace me with it!

Breath of Hydra and Woosho's works well though.

Thanks Gahdda

Edited by obleak

Hey guys im a destruction warlock i currently Grimiore of sacrifice i currently have the Volatile Talisman of the shadow-pan assault - and i then have one of all 4 of the tot rf trinket's which is the best combo for a grim of sac spec