Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
L0rinda

hearthstone Card Reveals: Moroes and Book Wyrm

1 post in this topic

nmT7jUv.jpg

With the release of One Night in Kharazan not too far off, Blizzard are not taking their time with the spoiiler season. This article covers Moroes and Book Wyrm, which will bring the total number of revealed cards to eleven.

My first impression is that Moroes is likely to be a poor value card. There are however an increasing number of effects that allow you to have 1/1 copies of a card. If Moroes were to find a home, it would be in a deck where he is used multiple times, as most decks would eventually struggle to deal with the recurring stealth. That said, I don't really believe that such a deck would be viable at the moment.

VnWilur.png

Book Wyrm is harder to place. It has a very similar effect to Blackwing Corruptor, and as such seems to cost a little too much. However, it has a more durable shape, and the ability to kill Health heavy minions such as Stampeding KodoViolet Teacher, or even Flamewaker should not be undervalued. I suspect this card will require a lot of testing in the new meta before we can decide whether it is playable or not.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By L0rinda
      Hi everyone! I would like to update you on my new role as a Hearthstone guide writer.
      Hi everyone! I would like to update you on my new role as a Hearthstone guide writer.
      As some of you will know, I've been writing news here at Icy-Veins for over a year. A lot has changed in that year, both personally, and within Hearthstone. I switched from Arena to Constructed with the introduction of Standard, and have started to cast quite a few large events.
      With those things in mind, I've been let loose on writing guides. I won't be touching Sottle's high level content, but instead will be focussing on keep your old decks fresh. I will be updating decks which have dropped out of the meta, and making them playable to somewhere in the region of Rank Five. They will be weaker than the meta decks, but if you have played the older versions you will probably find that you already own many of the cards, and experience, required to play them.
      Hopefully this will fill a gap for some of you. I'll be a little busy for the first few weeks as I get the hang of things and concentrate on producing quality content, but feel free to let me know if there's an archetype you feel has been left out.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Aggro Pirate Rogue Gadgetzan Standard deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Jade Token Druid Gadgetzan Standard deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Mill Kun C'Thun OTK Druid Gadgetzan Standard deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Value Reno Mage Gadgetzan Standard deck.