Stampeding Kodo — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stampeding Kodo is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stampeding Kodo has poor stats for its Mana cost, but its Battlecry can represent a huge swing in the board state. Cards that are capable of removing a minion when coming into play are generally extremely valuable.
Stampeding Kodo is sometimes used in Midrange Hunter decks as an additional option against Aggro decks. Due to its Beast trait, it offers excellent synergy with many Hunter cards. Control Paladin decks also sometimes run this card in combination with cards such as Humility, creating a powerful removal combo.or
Stampeding Kodo is a strong pick in Arena. Although its stats are weak for its cost, it will almost always find a target in an Arena game, and even destroying a small 2 Mana minion will represent excellent value. In the case where you are able to hit a minion such as Maexxna, it is one of the most powerful cards in the game.or even
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck