Stampeding Kodo — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stampeding Kodo is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stampeding Kodo has poor stats for its Mana cost, but its Battlecry can represent a huge swing in the board state. Cards that are capable of removing a minion when coming into play are generally extremely valuable.
Stampeding Kodo is sometimes used in Midrange Hunter decks as an additional option against Aggro decks. Due to its Beast trait, it offers excellent synergy with many Hunter cards. Control Paladin decks also sometimes run this card in combination with cards such as Aldor Peacekeeper or Humility, creating a powerful removal combo.
Stampeding Kodo is a strong pick in Arena. Although its stats are weak for its cost, it will almost always find a target in an Arena game, and even destroying a small 2 Mana minion will represent excellent value. In the case where you are able to hit a minion such as Gurubashi Berserker or even Maexxna, it is one of the most powerful cards in the game.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide