Stampeding Kodo — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stampeding Kodo is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stampeding Kodo has poor stats for its Mana cost, but its Battlecry can represent a huge swing in the board state. Cards that are capable of removing a minion when coming into play are generally extremely valuable.
Stampeding Kodo is sometimes used in Midrange Hunter decks as an additional option against Aggro decks. Due to its Beast trait, it offers excellent synergy with many Hunter cards. Control Paladin decks also sometimes run this card in combination with cards such as Aldor Peacekeeper or Humility, creating a powerful removal combo.
Stampeding Kodo is a strong pick in Arena. Although its stats are weak for its cost, it will almost always find a target in an Arena game, and even destroying a small 2 Mana minion will represent excellent value. In the case where you are able to hit a minion such as Gurubashi Berserker or even Maexxna, it is one of the most powerful cards in the game.
- Quick Official Video Highlight Summaries for the Announcements at BlizzCon
- Descent of Dragons Expansion Details: New Features & Card Reveals
- New Battle.net Desktop App Beta
- BlizzCon 2019 Content Hub
- Full BlizzCon Schedule Revealed
- Descent of Dragons is the Next Hearthstone Expansion
- Warcraft 3: Reforged Beta Keys for All Virtual Ticket Holders
- BlizzCon 2019 Opening Ceremony Recap
- Quest Wall Priest
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Deck Request Thread
- Secret Paladin
- Turn Limit ?
- looking for a little direction to get back into the game
- Dalaran Heist 5th wing won't unlock