Stampeding Kodo — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stampeding Kodo is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stampeding Kodo has poor stats for its Mana cost, but its Battlecry can represent a huge swing in the board state. Cards that are capable of removing a minion when coming into play are generally extremely valuable.
Stampeding Kodo is sometimes used in Midrange Hunter decks as an additional option against Aggro decks. Due to its Beast trait, it offers excellent synergy with many Hunter cards. Control Paladin decks also sometimes run this card in combination with cards such as Aldor Peacekeeper or Humility, creating a powerful removal combo.
Stampeding Kodo is a strong pick in Arena. Although its stats are weak for its cost, it will almost always find a target in an Arena game, and even destroying a small 2 Mana minion will represent excellent value. In the case where you are able to hit a minion such as Gurubashi Berserker or even Maexxna, it is one of the most powerful cards in the game.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge