Stampeding Kodo — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stampeding Kodo is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stampeding Kodo has poor stats for its Mana cost, but its Battlecry can represent a huge swing in the board state. Cards that are capable of removing a minion when coming into play are generally extremely valuable.
Stampeding Kodo is sometimes used in Midrange Hunter decks as an additional option against Aggro decks. Due to its Beast trait, it offers excellent synergy with many Hunter cards. Control Paladin decks also sometimes run this card in combination with cards such as Humility, creating a powerful removal combo.or
Stampeding Kodo is a strong pick in Arena. Although its stats are weak for its cost, it will almost always find a target in an Arena game, and even destroying a small 2 Mana minion will represent excellent value. In the case where you are able to hit a minion such as Maexxna, it is one of the most powerful cards in the game.or even
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck