Violet Teacher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Violet Teacher is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Violet Teacher is a minion that offers various synergy options for your deck. If you play a deck with a significant amount of spells, or various options for buffing small minions, then Violet Teacher can represent excellent value.
Violet Teacher is commonly seen in Constructed, but only in particular decks that are built to take advantage of it. Rogue decks often include Violet Teacher due to the large amount of cheap and efficient spells they use, while Druids sometimes use the card to generate multiple tokens on the board to be buffed with Power of the Wild or Savage Roar.
Violet Teacher is an acceptable minion for its 4-Mana cost. Although minions like Chillwind Yeti and Piloted Shredder are generally preferred over the various 3/5 minions available, Violet Teacher can be beneficial if you have a deck that has various spells and methods to buff small minions such as Abusive Sergeant or Dire Wolf Alpha.
Decks with Violet Teacher
Curator Druid Deck (Heroic Mode) 14 spells, 16 minions
|2,600||Aug 25 2016|
Cheap Lady Naz'jar Druid Deck (Heroic Mode) 11 spells, 19 minions
|2,720||Dec 04 2015|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge