L0rinda

Trolden's Funny and Lucky Moments #182

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

q8B59Qk.jpg

The 182nd episode of Trolden's Funny and Lucky Moments series has been released.

I'm a big fan of this video, as there is not a single play involving Yogg-Saron, Hope's End being cast. The video goes back to the core of the series, crazy and unlikely outcomes involving varied Hearthstone random effects. Some of the clips are not necessarily hilarious, but the unlikelihood of them occurring still makes them worthy of inclusion.

Regular readers of my introductions to the video will know that I feel Yogg clips need to be truly spectacular at this point to be noteworthy. With the moments produced with cards like Undercity HucksterSwashburglar, and Burgle, I suspect we'll have several similar clips in the future. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this