Table of Contents
Undercity Huckster is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Undercity Huckster is a powerful card that is similar in design to Dark Peddler, which turned out to be one of the most powerful cards released in the League of Explorers set. Although you do not get a Discover mechanic to pick an appropriate card, you do always get granted a class card which are generally more powerful than neutral cards.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, it is hard to find a spot for Undercity Huckster, it is a strong value card, but does not fit into any existing Rogue archetype at the moment. If Whispers of the Old Gods gives birth to a slower more value based style of Rogue then this card could be a key component.
In Arena, Undercity Huckster is an average card. It is not a 2-drop you want to play on curve since it will easily get dominated on the board by a minion with better stats, but it can serve a reasonable role in the mid- or late-game to create some board presence without depleting your overall resources.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists