Undercity Huckster — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Undercity Huckster is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Undercity Huckster is a powerful card that is similar in design to Dark Peddler, which turned out to be one of the most powerful cards released in the League of Explorers set. Although you do not get a Discover mechanic to pick an appropriate card, you do always get granted a class card which are generally more powerful than neutral cards.
In Constructed, it is hard to find a spot for Undercity Huckster, it is a strong value card, but does not fit into any existing Rogue archetype at the moment. If Whispers of the Old Gods gives birth to a slower more value based style of Rogue then this card could be a key component.
Undercity Huckster is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck