Yogg-Saron, Hope's End — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Yogg-Saron, Hope's End is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Yogg-Saron. Hope's End is an incredibly volatile late-game card. When Yogg-Saron casts spells any valid target can be the recipient, meaning that damage spells can be fired at your own minions or Hero. However, there are many spells in Hearthstone that will never have a bad outcome for you, such as Unleash the Hounds and any Secrets. Because of this, it is heavily in your favour that Yogg-Saron will create a favourable outcome for you. In a patch on October 3rd Yogg-Saron was adjusted to stop casting spells when it removes itself from play or Silences itself, because of this it is now a lot less consistent, but still overall powerful enough to see play in a deck that features enough spells to make it strong., ,
In Constructed, Yogg-Saron can still be used as a final win-condition in a very spell heavy deck even after the nerf. It is a lot more volatile now than it used to be, but the overall potential of the turns it can create is often too high to overlook.
Yogg-Saron is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck