Yogg-Saron, Hope's End — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Yogg-Saron, Hope's End is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Yogg-Saron. Hope's End is an incredibly volatile late-game card. When Yogg-Saron casts spells any valid target can be the recipient, meaning that damage spells can be fired at your own minions or Hero. However, there are many spells in Hearthstone that will never have a bad outcome for you, such as Unleash the Hounds and any Secrets. Because of this, it is heavily in your favour that Yogg-Saron will create a favourable outcome for you. In a patch on October 3rd Yogg-Saron was adjusted to stop casting spells when it removes itself from play or Silences itself, because of this it is now a lot less consistent, but still overall powerful enough to see play in a deck that features enough spells to make it strong., ,
In Constructed, Yogg-Saron can still be used as a final win-condition in a very spell heavy deck even after the nerf. It is a lot more volatile now than it used to be, but the overall potential of the turns it can create is often too high to overlook.
Yogg-Saron is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List