Yogg-Saron, Hope's End
Table of Contents
Yogg-Saron, Hope's End is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Yogg-Saron. Hope's End is an incredibly volatile late-game card. When Yogg-Saron casts spells any valid target can be the recipient, meaning that damage spells can be fired at your own minions or Hero. However, there are many spells in Hearthstone that will never have a bad outcome for you, such as Force of Nature, Animal Companion, Unleash the Hounds and any Secrets. Because of this, it is heavily in your favour that Yogg-Saron will create a favourable outcome for you. In a patch on October 3rd Yogg-Saron was adjusted to stop casting spells when it removes itself from play or Silences itself, because of this it is now a lot less consistent, but still overall powerful enough to see play in a deck that features enough spells to make it strong.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Yogg-Saron can still be used as a final win-condition in a very spell heavy deck even after the nerf. It is a lot more volatile now than it used to be, but the overall potential of the turns it can create is often too high to overlook.
Yogg-Saron is a weak card in Arena. Spells are fairly hard to come by in Arena, and Yogg-Saron's stats are too weak to justify including it as a minion unless it is going to have a huge effect on the game.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ghastly Conjurer
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Professor Putricide
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Mountainfire Armor and Nerubian Unraveler
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- New Streamer needs some help
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- HoF Discussions
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)