Burgle — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Burgle is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Burgle is a fairly slow card, that compares unfavourably to Thoughtsteal, a Priest card with a similar effect. Since Thoughtsteal guarantees you cards of a quality high enough to be included in someone's deck, it is a more reliable source of card draw. Burgle has the potential to give you two completely useless cards, leaving your 2 Mana investment wasted.
In Constructed, Burgle is a hard card to fit into most Rogue archetypes. The one deck that it might show some value in is Mill Rogue, since it can extend your resources and help you to outlast your opponent as you are pushing them to fatigue.
Burgle is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards