Burgle — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Burgle is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Burgle is a fairly slow card, that compares unfavourably to Thoughtsteal, a Priest card with a similar effect. Since Thoughtsteal guarantees you cards of a quality high enough to be included in someone's deck, it is a more reliable source of card draw. Burgle has the potential to give you two completely useless cards, leaving your 2 Mana investment wasted.
In Constructed, Burgle is a hard card to fit into most Rogue archetypes. The one deck that it might show some value in is Mill Rogue, since it can extend your resources and help you to outlast your opponent as you are pushing them to fatigue.
Burgle is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck