Burgle — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Burgle is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Burgle is a fairly slow card, that compares unfavourably to Thoughtsteal, a Priest card with a similar effect. Since Thoughtsteal guarantees you cards of a quality high enough to be included in someone's deck, it is a more reliable source of card draw. Burgle has the potential to give you two completely useless cards, leaving your 2 Mana investment wasted.
In Constructed, Burgle is a hard card to fit into most Rogue archetypes. The one deck that it might show some value in is Mill Rogue, since it can extend your resources and help you to outlast your opponent as you are pushing them to fatigue.
Burgle is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike