Burgle — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Burgle is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Burgle is a fairly slow card, that compares unfavourably to Thoughtsteal, a Priest card with a similar effect. Since Thoughtsteal guarantees you cards of a quality high enough to be included in someone's deck, it is a more reliable source of card draw. Burgle has the potential to give you two completely useless cards, leaving your 2 Mana investment wasted.
In Constructed, Burgle is a hard card to fit into most Rogue archetypes. The one deck that it might show some value in is Mill Rogue, since it can extend your resources and help you to outlast your opponent as you are pushing them to fatigue.
Burgle is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck