Burgle — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Burgle is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Burgle is a fairly slow card, that compares unfavourably to Thoughtsteal, a Priest card with a similar effect. Since Thoughtsteal guarantees you cards of a quality high enough to be included in someone's deck, it is a more reliable source of card draw. Burgle has the potential to give you two completely useless cards, leaving your 2 Mana investment wasted.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Burgle is a hard card to fit into most Rogue archetypes. The one deck that it might show some value in is Mill Rogue, since it can extend your resources and help you to outlast your opponent as you are pushing them to fatigue.
Burgle is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Burgle
N'Zoth Thief Rogue Wild Un'Goro Deck 2 weapons, 11 spells, 17 minions
|8,500||Apr 04 2017|
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin