Jump to content
FORUMS
Damien

Budget Dragon Priest Standard

Recommended Posts

Guest AfterI

In the intro you mention not using Brann. If someone had access to that card, would you suggest subbing it in for something else? If so, what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Guest AfterI said:

In the intro you mention not using Brann. If someone had access to that card, would you suggest subbing it in for something else? If so, what?

You might as well play the full budget budget version as the dust cost is the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Ghoulish Cop

Also, what if I have Rend Blackhand, should I exchange something for him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Guest Ghoulish Cop said:

Also, what if I have Rend Blackhand, should I exchange something for him?

Rend Blackhand is too situational and his stats are simply awful. You should not add him to the deck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Mango

Kinda new to the site, but does the cost of the deck factor in the cost of the solo adventures or does it assume everyone has them already?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Guest Mango said:

Kinda new to the site, but does the cost of the deck factor in the cost of the solo adventures or does it assume everyone has them already?

With budget decks we try to limit the amount of adventures needed for it, which is why there is no Brann Bronzebeard. As for the dust cost, it assumes you haven't disenchanted any adventure cards, meaning that the adventure cards' cost is not added to the dust cost of the deck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...