Brann Bronzebeard — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Brann Bronzebeard is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Brann Bronzebeard is a very powerful effect introduced in League of Explorers. It should be noted that Battlecry effects that target something, likeor , cannot be made to target two different things but can be applied twice to the same target.
In Constructed, Brann can be used in any deck that features a large number of high value Battlecries. Shaman can benefit from it a lot with cards like Fireguard Destroyer, while Mill Rogue can use it to double the card draw and healing effects in the deck.and
Brann Bronzebeard is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck