Brann Bronzebeard — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Brann Bronzebeard is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Brann Bronzebeard is a very powerful effect introduced in League of Explorers. It should be noted that Battlecry effects that target something, likeor , cannot be made to target two different things but can be applied twice to the same target.
In Constructed, Brann can be used in any deck that features a large number of high value Battlecries. Shaman can benefit from it a lot with cards like Fireguard Destroyer, while Mill Rogue can use it to double the card draw and healing effects in the deck.and
Brann Bronzebeard is no longer available in Arena.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Standard Tier List