Brann Bronzebeard — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Brann Bronzebeard is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Brann Bronzebeard is a very powerful effect introduced in League of Explorers. It should be noted that Battlecry effects that target something, likeor , cannot be made to target two different things but can be applied twice to the same target.
In Constructed, Brann can be used in any deck that features a large number of high value Battlecries. Shaman can benefit from it a lot with cards like Fireguard Destroyer, while Mill Rogue can use it to double the card draw and healing effects in the deck.and
Brann Bronzebeard is no longer available in Arena.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck