Brann Bronzebeard — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Brann Bronzebeard is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Brann Bronzebeard is a very powerful effect introduced in League of Explorers. It should be noted that Battlecry effects that target something, like Fire Elemental or Abusive Sergeant, cannot be made to target two different things but can be applied twice to the same target.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Brann can be used in any deck that features a large number of high value Battlecries. Shaman can benefit from it a lot with cards like Fire Elemental and Fireguard Destroyer, while Mill Rogue can use it to double the card draw and healing effects in the deck.
Brann Bronzebeard is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Wild Mill Kun C'Thun OTK Druid Deck
- The Lich King Fatigue Warrior Deck
- Wild Kun C'Thun OTK Druid Anti-Aggro Deck
- Wild Kun C'Thun OTK Druid Deck
- Velen Dragon Priest Wild Deck
- Dragon Priest Wild Deck
- Wild Yogg Dragon Druid Deck
- Wild Midrange Jade Shaman Deck
- Reno Dragon Priest Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Reno Combo Warlock Wild Un'Goro Deck
- N'Zoth Reno Warlock Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Mill Rogue Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Reno Priest Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Reno Mage Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Cheap Lord Slitherspear Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Giantfin Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Deathrattle Rogue
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard
- Spell Damage Mage
- Even Rogue
- Control Warlock
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Warlock Dungeon Run
- Pull of the Day