Rend Blackhand — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Rend Blackhand is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rend Blackhand is a new card that follows the new mechanic introduced in Blackrock Mountain, granting effects if you are holding a Dragon in your hand. It fills a similar role as cards like The Black Knight, and Big Game Hunter in that it is targeted removal for a specific type of minion.
In Constructed, Rend Blackhand can be included as a tech card against decks that are deliberately build to avoid Big Game Hunter, but its low health and situational nature mean that it is one of the weaker of the tech cards that can be used in rotation.
Rend Blackhand is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Rend Blackhand
Legendary General Drakkisath Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) 10 spells, 20 minions
|17,880||Apr 16 2015|
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?