Rend Blackhand — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Rend Blackhand is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rend Blackhand is a new card that follows the new mechanic introduced in Blackrock Mountain, granting effects if you are holding a Dragon in your hand. It fills a similar role as cards like The Black Knight, and Big Game Hunter in that it is targeted removal for a specific type of minion.
In Constructed, Rend Blackhand can be included as a tech card against decks that are deliberately build to avoid Big Game Hunter, but its low health and situational nature mean that it is one of the weaker of the tech cards that can be used in rotation.
Rend Blackhand is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Rend Blackhand
Legendary General Drakkisath Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) 10 spells, 20 minions
|17,880||Apr 16 2015|
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's