Rend Blackhand — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Rend Blackhand is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rend Blackhand is a new card that follows the new mechanic introduced in Blackrock Mountain, granting effects if you are holding a Dragon in your hand. It fills a similar role as cards like The Black Knight, and in that it is targeted removal for a specific type of minion.
In Constructed, Rend Blackhand can be included as a tech card against decks that are deliberately build to avoid, but its low health and situational nature mean that it is one of the weaker of the tech cards that can be used in rotation.
Rend Blackhand is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck