Rend Blackhand — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Rend Blackhand is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Rend Blackhand is a new card that follows the new mechanic introduced in Blackrock Mountain, granting effects if you are holding a Dragon in your hand. It fills a similar role as cards like The Black Knight, and Big Game Hunter in that it is targeted removal for a specific type of minion.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Rend Blackhand can be included as a tech card against decks that are deliberately build to avoid Big Game Hunter, but its low health and situational nature mean that it is one of the weaker of the tech cards that can be used in rotation.
Rend Blackhand is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild