FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

Brawler's Guild - Ogrewatch

Guest Swarz

instead of saying 1.3 minutes wouldn't it make more sense to just say 78 seconds

On 1/11/2017 at 2:29 PM, Guest Swarz said:

instead of saying 1.3 minutes wouldn't it make more sense to just say 78 seconds

Most likely, yeah. I'll see if we can get that changed :)

3 hours ago, Guest Xiaoliang said:

you can IceBlock with mage to avoid High Noon altogether

A nice tip, perhaps this can allow you to change the order if you need to or are struggling!

17 hours ago, Guest Aeiden said:

Anyone have any advice for a mut rogue trying to get this done?

What are you struggling with specifically? Tactics or DPS checks?

Guest Celery

Tip for Balance Druids (if you have the gear to do this), run a Fury of Elune build.  I took Warrior of Elune as well to help with moving AsP generation.  I was bumping against the timer are 470k dps, so try to maximize your Fury uptime on all 3 adds.

Good Luck!

Guest Warrior Tough Time

I'm a 886 warrior having a hard time at 390k dps.... not sure who to kill first, Been at it for a while now

Guest CyberSeraph

878 Outlaw Rogue here, sitting at 364K DPS. From what I can see, the typical strategy for melee is to focus Stuffshrew down so you don't have to worry about Maniacal Laughter knocking you away from Dupree. From there, you need to -immediately- activate your cooldowns on Dupree, and eliminate him as soon as possible.

If you have any stuns- as in, abilities that are classified as stuns such as Shockwave and Kidney Shot- you can interrupt Houston's casting altogether, and save some precious time that would otherwise be spent destroying Houston's barrier.

Unfortunately, there's little else to do beyond that; it's a hard DPS check that hinges almost entirely on gear.

On 2/8/2017 at 1:43 AM, Guest CyberSeraph said:

Unfortunately, there's little else to do beyond that; it's a hard DPS check that hinges almost entirely on gear.

This is pretty much the simplest way of looking at it, yeah. You're right on the tactics, it's just straight up "Can I do enough damage?".

On 2/7/2017 at 5:08 AM, Guest Warrior Tough Time said:

I'm a 886 warrior having a hard time at 390k dps.... not sure who to kill first, Been at it for a while now

Check out the comment above from CyberSeraph and substitute what you can - Shockwave, Charge etc.

Guest Wyr3d

As an Unholy DK, I couldn't kill this trio the recommended way, so after dying the fourth attempt, I thought "screw it" and (after the shield) took down the bomb first. Once that asshat as dropped, the fight became easy.  Just sayin, if you got some decent AoE, and a bit of self-heal try killing him off first instead.

On 21/08/2017 at 4:33 AM, Guest Wyr3d said:

As an Unholy DK, I couldn't kill this trio the recommended way, so after dying the fourth attempt, I thought "screw it" and (after the shield) took down the bomb first. Once that asshat as dropped, the fight became easy.  Just sayin, if you got some decent AoE, and a bit of self-heal try killing him off first instead.

Just out of interest, do you by any chance remember what your item level was at the time? I'm wondering if you were trying it while undergeared or so. 

Guest Elphaeba

If you are doing this as an assassination rogue it will not let you begin in stealth.

Guest Thorwann

Hudson is stunable, which interupts the shield meaning you don't have to spend time breaking it down.

Guest how to stun Hudson

As an assassination rogue while you cant start in stealth, you can stealth prepot then when the announcer says the ogrewatch team FoK to get out of stealth and if you are using Subterfuge talent you can cheap shot Hudson right away.

Guest Anonymous Pizza

I am a 393 Outlaw Rogue, and can't beat this fight. Hudson's Jump pack does an immense amount of damage, the ability itself says it does 27k but I'm taking over 50k with each jump. The guide says kill him last, but he's doing way too much damage to me.

14 hours ago, Guest Anonymous Pizza said:

I am a 393 Outlaw Rogue, and can't beat this fight. Hudson's Jump pack does an immense amount of damage, the ability itself says it does 27k but I'm taking over 50k with each jump. The guide says kill him last, but he's doing way too much damage to me.

Can you not feint it as a Rogue? I did it as a Mage, so can't test this myself. I was pretty undergeared at the time, so I killed Hudson first, but could Ice Block High Noon (which I assume you can't, as Rogue with Vanish/Cloak).

Guest Iriya

Any advice for a 395 first mage? Really struggling to survive Hudson Jump damage. I just managed to kill the other two and the fire for the timer comes across. Really frustrated, but my head against this for a good 2-3 hours tonight.

1 hour ago, Guest Iriya said:

Any advice for a 395 first mage? Really struggling to survive Hudson Jump damage. I just managed to kill the other two and the fire for the timer comes across. Really frustrated, but my head against this for a good 2-3 hours tonight.

If surviving is the problem, kill Hudson first and Ice Block High Noon when it's about to finish.

Guest Jawaka
On 4/5/2019 at 3:09 PM, Guest Iriya said:

Spec mirror image and have water elemental. After breaking the barrier use cooldowns inc mirror image and focus Hudson, he will go for the images and kill them quite quickly but then goes straight to your water elemental and focuses on that for whatever is left of the mirror image duration (30 secs?). Keep moving, cc the goblin every so often just to keep him away. Hudson will eventually go down and the goblins hp should be relatively low from your frozen orb etc (possibly helpful having splitting ice) so finish him off. Switch to the human guy and ice block through his ability just before it goes off then you’ve just gotta kill him before the time runs out.

Did it with a lower item level, initially thought it was impossible because of the damage from Hudson and then remembered how the threat with mirror images worked so went with that and a couple of goes later I managed it.

Good luck!