Damien

Silver Hand Paladin Deck List

6 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Silver Hand Paladin Deck List Guide.

I’ve been doing very well with it. It’s very fun. Thanks Pesty. Currently rank 5. Control warrior is a hard counter if they buff their hero with bladestorm. jade Druid can be tough too with scarab defense. Control mages are a fun tactical game but very winnable. Same goes for warlock. 

This does very well against tempo decks. Also can be very strong against big taunt decks, if you RNG a poison adapt its over. 

The thought of this being a "top three" deck is an absolute joke. It is incapable of getting through the lower part of the ladder due to an overabundance of control decks. Adding Equality does little to level the playing field when more than half the decks you face can clear the board anywhere between four and six times. Just sitting on a Call to Arms or Stand Against Darkness does little to prevent getting steamrolled after multiple board clears anytime after turn four. 

Do *not* waste resources to build this deck. I did and regret it.

This Midrange build of Silver Hand Paladin is capable of huge swings in mid-game tempo through powerful Crystal Lion and Corridor Creeper.

Maybe you want to edit this line. Just a small oversight, I guess. The deck list is already updated without Corridor Creeper.

Edited by Caldyrvan

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.