Crystal Lion — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Crystal Lion is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Crystal Lion is a card which has an appropriate Mana cost even without the text box, and so any time you can activate the reduction, it becomes a powerful card. The Lion is exceptionally powerful in decks that revolve around Silver Hand Recruits, but even without that synergy, it turnsinto a substantial threat.
Crystal Lion has synergy with so many cards in Hearthstone that it is relatively easy to build a deck around it. Lost in the Jungle, , and Vinecleaver are some of the more recent cards that work well with the Lion, but there is also Muster for Battle from the past. Such decks will use cards which buff multiple minions, such as Sunkeeper Tarim or Quartermaster to turn their recruits into more serious threats.
In Arena, Crystal Lion is a good card. Even if synergy with cards such as Lost in the Jungle or Vinecleaver makes the Lion even better, it can be played as a standalone card due to the decent amount of value it offers at its full Mana cost.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List