Crystal Lion — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Crystal Lion is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Crystal Lion is a card which has an appropriate Mana cost even without the text box, and so any time you can activate the reduction, it becomes a powerful card. The Lion is exceptionally powerful in decks that revolve around Silver Hand Recruits, but even without that synergy, it turns Reinforce into a substantial threat.
2. Constructed Play
Crystal Lion has synergy with so many cards in Hearthstone that it is relatively easy to build a deck around it. Lost in the Jungle, Stand Against Darkness, and Vinecleaver are some of the more recent cards that work well with the Lion, but there is also Muster for Battle from the past. Such decks will use cards which buff multiple minions, such as Sunkeeper Tarim or Quartermaster to turn their recruits into more serious threats.
In Arena, Crystal Lion is a good card. Even if synergy with cards such as Lost in the Jungle or Vinecleaver makes the Lion even better, it can be played as a standalone card due to the decent amount of value it offers at its full Mana cost.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild