Corridor Creeper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Corridor Creeper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Corridor Creeper exchanges the potential of great value for the possibility that it is drawn when there are few minion trades available. If Corridor Creeper is in your opening hand in an aggressive deck, it will often be able to be cast for 3 or fewer Mana, which is a fantastic deal. It is also good for recovering from AoE effects.
In Constructed play, Corridor Creeper is particularly strong in decks which include Patches the Pirate. Many decks that go wide early in the game need a midrange threat, and Corridor Creeper fits the bill nicely. As well as its applications in aggressive decks, it can also be utilised in Control decks as a way to occupy the board after removing an opposing board.
In Arena, Corridor Creeper is a very good card. It will usually be able to be cast for 3 Mana, which is very powerful. Even on the occasions where you have to cast it for more than that, it will still have above average stats for the cost.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck