Corridor Creeper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Corridor Creeper is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Corridor Creeper exchanges the potential of great value for the possibility that it is drawn when there are few minion trades available. If Corridor Creeper is in your opening hand in an aggressive deck, it will often be able to be cast for 3 or fewer Mana, which is a fantastic deal. It is also good for recovering from AoE effects.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Corridor Creeper is particularly strong in decks which include Patches the Pirate. Many decks that go wide early in the game need a midrange threat, and Corridor Creeper fits the bill nicely. As well as its applications in aggressive decks, it can also be utilised in Control decks as a way to occupy the board after removing an opposing board.
In Arena, Corridor Creeper is a very good card. It will usually be able to be cast for 3 Mana, which is very powerful. Even on the occasions where you have to cast it for more than that, it will still have above average stats for the cost.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter