Corridor Creeper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Corridor Creeper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Corridor Creeper exchanges the potential of great value for the possibility that it is drawn when there are few minion trades available. If Corridor Creeper is in your opening hand in an aggressive deck, it will often be able to be cast for 3 or fewer Mana, which is a fantastic deal. It is also good for recovering from AoE effects.
In Constructed play, Corridor Creeper is particularly strong in decks which include Patches the Pirate. Many decks that go wide early in the game need a midrange threat, and Corridor Creeper fits the bill nicely. As well as its applications in aggressive decks, it can also be utilised in Control decks as a way to occupy the board after removing an opposing board.
In Arena, Corridor Creeper is a very good card. It will usually be able to be cast for 3 Mana, which is very powerful. Even on the occasions where you have to cast it for more than that, it will still have above average stats for the cost.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck