Corridor Creeper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Corridor Creeper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Corridor Creeper exchanges the potential of great value for the possibility that it is drawn when there are few minion trades available. If Corridor Creeper is in your opening hand in an aggressive deck, it will often be able to be cast for 3 or fewer Mana, which is a fantastic deal. It is also good for recovering from AoE effects.
In Constructed play, Corridor Creeper is particularly strong in decks which include Patches the Pirate. Many decks that go wide early in the game need a midrange threat, and Corridor Creeper fits the bill nicely. As well as its applications in aggressive decks, it can also be utilised in Control decks as a way to occupy the board after removing an opposing board.
In Arena, Corridor Creeper is a very good card. It will usually be able to be cast for 3 Mana, which is very powerful. Even on the occasions where you have to cast it for more than that, it will still have above average stats for the cost.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck