Aleco

Three Free K&C Packs Available Now!

Sign in to follow this  

6 posts in this topic

ayaasa9.png

Three free K&C packs have been given out as compensation for December's quest bug.

As a way of making up for the quest bug which persisted for several weeks after the launch of Kobolds & Catacombs, Blizzard is giving away three free packs of the latest set. These packs were announced in December but have been made available today from the gift tab in Battle.net.

662416423a33142c6cdb86fab64b7fbe.png

I'm normally not in the business of posting my pack pulls, but fortune was certainly on my side in these three free packs. Not only did I open up a Kathrena Winterwisp in my first pack, but my third pack was the best of my entire Hearthstone career:

a051ab954062c77b10eb7bf02c98a551.jpg

Best of luck to everyone on your pulls! Feel free to tweet your best openings to us @IcyVeins and we'll retweet all of our favorites.

- Aleco

I didn't opened yet, but I have a screen capture for one of the packs that I opened when the expac went live:

hearthstone_pack.thumb.jpeg.74a3d52da4ee83fc5944f6c508e6a298.jpeg

I got a legendary too, after opening one right before they gifted these 3, so my pitty time had to have been low. Beginning to wonder if they boosted the odds on these 3 packs... Compared to the number of us that complained not getting much of anything off our 50+ at the beginning of a expansion.