Geosculptor Yip — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Geosculptor Yip is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Geosculptor Yip is a powerful card that has the potential to quickly win the game by itself if left alive for several turns. However, opponents will almost always immediately remove the card by any means necessary due to the huge threat it poses.
In Constructed, Geosculptor Yip is one of many cards that can be used as a late-game threat in Control Warrior decks.
In Arena, Geosculptor Yip is an Average card. Although it is rare to have much Armor in Arena, removal is much less readily available in Arena, making it much more likely for Geosculptor Yip to survive to trigger its effect for multiple turns.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge