Geosculptor Yip — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Geosculptor Yip is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Geosculptor Yip is a powerful card that has the potential to quickly win the game by itself if left alive for several turns. However, opponents will almost always immediately remove the card by any means necessary due to the huge threat it poses.
In Constructed, Geosculptor Yip is one of many cards that can be used as a late-game threat in Control Warrior decks.
In Arena, Geosculptor Yip is an Average card. Although it is rare to have much Armor in Arena, removal is much less readily available in Arena, making it much more likely for Geosculptor Yip to survive to trigger its effect for multiple turns.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List