Geosculptor Yip — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Geosculptor Yip is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Geosculptor Yip is a powerful card that has the potential to quickly win the game by itself if left alive for several turns. However, opponents will almost always immediately remove the card by any means necessary due to the huge threat it poses.
In Constructed, Geosculptor Yip is one of many cards that can be used as a late-game threat in Control Warrior decks.
In Arena, Geosculptor Yip is an Average card. Although it is rare to have much Armor in Arena, removal is much less readily available in Arena, making it much more likely for Geosculptor Yip to survive to trigger its effect for multiple turns.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter