Geosculptor Yip — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Geosculptor Yip is a Warrior-only minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Geosculptor Yip is a powerful card that has the potential to quickly win the game by itself if left alive for several turns. However, opponents will almost always immediately remove the card by any means necessary due to the huge threat it poses.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Geosculptor Yip is one of many cards that can be used as a late-game threat in Control Warrior decks.
In Arena, Geosculptor Yip is an Average card. Although it is rare to have much Armor in Arena, removal is much less readily available in Arena, making it much more likely for Geosculptor Yip to survive to trigger its effect for multiple turns.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter