Kathrena Winterwisp — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Kathrena Winterwisp is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kathrena Winterwisp is a powerful Legendary minion aimed at Hunter decks that use powerful Beasts. It uses the Recruit mechanic to provide exceptional value by pulling random Beasts from your deck as part of its Deathrattle and Battlecry effects.
In Constructed, Kathrena Winterwisp is a great fit for slower Hunter decks. It can be used to great effect in decks that only contain powerful Beast minions. As Kathrena Winterwisp is also a Deathrattle minion, it is an excellent choice for Deathrattle Hunter decks that aim to utilise cards like N'Zoth, the Corruptor.
In Arena, Katherena Winterwisp is a great card. Hunter decks naturally draft multiple powerful Beasts in Arena, providing consistent targets to be Recruited for huge swings in tempo.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck