Kathrena Winterwisp — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Kathrena Winterwisp is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kathrena Winterwisp is a powerful Legendary minion aimed at Hunter decks that use powerful Beasts. It uses the Recruit mechanic to provide exceptional value by pulling random Beasts from your deck as part of its Deathrattle and Battlecry effects.
In Constructed, Kathrena Winterwisp is a great fit for slower Hunter decks. It can be used to great effect in decks that only contain powerful Beast minions. As Kathrena Winterwisp is also a Deathrattle minion, it is an excellent choice for Deathrattle Hunter decks that aim to utilise cards like N'Zoth, the Corruptor.
In Arena, Katherena Winterwisp is a great card. Hunter decks naturally draft multiple powerful Beasts in Arena, providing consistent targets to be Recruited for huge swings in tempo.
Decks with Kathrena Winterwisp
Wild Recruit Hunter Deck Guide 2 weapons, 4 spells, 23 minions, 1 hero card
|12,060||Apr 08 2019|
Wild Deathrattle Hunter Deck Guide 2 weapons, 6 spells, 21 minions, 1 hero card
|14,020||Mar 03 2019|
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Winter Veil Begins December 11th
- Wild Cards Leaving Standard on December 5th
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists
- Battlegrounds Special Cards