Kathrena Winterwisp — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Kathrena Winterwisp is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kathrena Winterwisp is a powerful Legendary minion aimed at Hunter decks that use powerful Beasts. It uses the Recruit mechanic to provide exceptional value by pulling random Beasts from your deck as part of its Deathrattle and Battlecry effects.
In Constructed, Kathrena Winterwisp is a great fit for slower Hunter decks. It can be used to great effect in decks that only contain powerful Beast minions. As Kathrena Winterwisp is also a Deathrattle minion, it is an excellent choice for Deathrattle Hunter decks that aim to utilise cards like N'Zoth, the Corruptor.
In Arena, Katherena Winterwisp is a great card. Hunter decks naturally draft multiple powerful Beasts in Arena, providing consistent targets to be Recruited for huge swings in tempo.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter